Administration

42 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

So in affect if chansiri lost the club and didn’t keep up repayments on the ground then the finance company would be free to make a deal with any potential new owner of the club 

What if the finance company is owned wholly by chansiri ?.

4 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

Hang on. Why would Chansiri loan money to his company that owns the ground? That really doesn’t make sense 

Not much makes sense with this regime.

He / they seem obsessed with fiddling their way around the rules instead of implementing a real sustainable plan.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Animis said:

Have you seen a copy of the lease?

Nope - the 7.5m was simply from the accounts in 2018. The total was 60m and it was disclosed that 7.5m was payable in one year and the rest in equal annual instalments.

That is part A

Part B is that SWFC owes S3 for rent. I have no idea what that rent is. There are clues within the EFL appeal legal shizzle that the valuation of 60m was derived from a rental yield calculation.

So its been suggested the rent will be in the region of 4m a year to achieve that.

The two will be offset so S3 has to contribute a net 3.5m in cash.

Let's not forget real cash will have to be going in. There is no shuffling the chairs - its real money. The delays in getting that in are why the players are late being paid

2 minutes ago, Animis said:

It's different - New Avenue Projects - one director  - Richard Weiss, but family split ownership.

Based in Surrey.  

Fair enough didn’t know that, mine was just a hypothetical question trying to highlight how ludicrous the whole situation is.

1 minute ago, Animis said:

It's different - New Avenue Projects - one director  - Richard Weiss, but family split ownership.

Based in Surrey.  

This is supposedly debt DC inherited from the MM era - not new debt.

They got nervous about the stadium being moved ownership wise so demanded a charge be registered against the asset, but the lending was to Sheffield Wednesday Football Club.

That is what DC stated in the recent Q & A.

New Avenue Projects look like the broker not the actual lender, nowt much in the actual accounts of that entity

2 minutes ago, mkowl said:

This is supposedly debt DC inherited from the MM era - not new debt.

They got nervous about the stadium being moved ownership wise so demanded a charge be registered against the asset, but the lending was to Sheffield Wednesday Football Club.

That is what DC stated in the recent Q & A.

New Avenue Projects look like the broker not the actual lender, nowt much in the actual accounts of that entity

So it’s possible there’s 2 loans secured against the ground. The old one that you mention and the new one DC took out?

6 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Nope - the 7.5m was simply from the accounts in 2018. The total was 60m and it was disclosed that 7.5m was payable in one year and the rest in equal annual instalments.

That is part A

Part B is that SWFC owes S3 for rent. I have no idea what that rent is. There are clues within the EFL appeal legal shizzle that the valuation of 60m was derived from a rental yield calculation.

So its been suggested the rent will be in the region of 4m a year to achieve that.

The two will be offset so S3 has to contribute a net 3.5m in cash.

Let's not forget real cash will have to be going in. There is no shuffling the chairs - its real money. The delays in getting that in are why the players are late being paid

Indeed this is what was suggested in the appeal hearing notes - 30 year term @ £3m per annum as part of the fag-packet HoTs that were suggested to the EFL.

I've not seen any evidence of this to date

Please don’t anyone put administration on a pedestal as something to look forward to.

If that’s all we might have to look forward to, it’s time for the carving knife to the wrists.

*Grabs a plastic knife instead for graphic representation but without the risk*

38 minutes ago, Itchy said:

Can’t see anybody taking Wednesday into administration other than HMRC , and that would be for employers national insurance contributions and employees contributions and income tax which they are responsible for collecting. It comes to nearly whopping  50 percent of the players income  although Wednesday are on directly responsible for 12.8 % they still have to fined the cash when there is very little income. 

I don't know much about admin but couldn't the season ticket holders do it for none payment ?

14 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

So it’s possible there’s 2 loans secured against the ground. The old one that you mention and the new one DC took out?

There is no evidence DC has taken out a loan

11 minutes ago, Animis said:

Indeed this is what was suggested in the appeal hearing notes - 30 year term @ £3m per annum as part of the fag-packet HoTs that were suggested to the EFL.

I've not seen any evidence of this to date

I think that is the best clue we have.

Mine is 4m at a multiple of 15 about a 6.5% yield.

The accounts may give a clue but won't hold my breath