Resigned to it!

I’m not normally one to look on the downside - a chirpy crappie most of the time but I’m now resigned to relegation.

I just don’t think the boys are really up for the fight. I think we have the ability but the desire seems to be lacking. Too many flat performances. To many players not going the extra mile.

I’m on the waggon too until march so can’t drown my sorrows.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jamthesun said:

I’m not normally one to look on the downside - a chirpy crappie most of the time but I’m now resigned to relegation.

I just don’t think the boys are really up for the fight. I think we have the ability but the desire seems to be lacking. Too many flat performances. To many players not going the extra mile.

Agree 100%.

Can't wait for Boris the Bodger to open them Pub's

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, jamthesun said:

Anyone who can abstain from the nectar after watching today must be special, maybe you should have a word with the players, or even better DC.