Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thought he was poor today,  kept doing bits of skill and beating his man then losing the ball, jogging back shaking his head.

Also thought Dunkley was awful thought we signed Maldini the way some of our fans were going off when we announced him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Put in a great cross that Rhodes nearly scored from. Think he like many of our players are too naive. If our opposition had a player like Harris you know they’d win 5+ free kicks a game. We never seem to win the free kicks and always seem to give them away. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Andrew_Owl said:

Thought he was poor today,  kept doing bits of skill and beating his man then losing the ball, jogging back shaking his head.

Also thought Dunkley was awful thought we signed Maldini the way some of our fans were going off when we announced him.

Wasn't his best game but at least 4 or 5 were much worse today.

 

The whole set up was wrong.  Today needed same approach to the Wycombe game, absolutely baffled by bthe formation change in a crucial game

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if you’re right, it’s not about individual players at this point. 
 

Every player has to do something / be at a standard that scrapes us over the line. 
 

Every player. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pederson  had him in his pocket all afternoon until we moved him (to late ) to the left 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m going to say this in the kindest and most PC way that I can......(I”m sure you know the words I want to use)

 

Harris

 

Along with a number of other Wednesday players like

 

Lees

Shaw

Palmer

Kachunga

Reach

Penny

 

Lack INTELLIGENCE 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Harris has never ever been a football player. He is simply a crook who is stealing a wage. And not even making a good attempt to disguise it !!!!

 

Seriously how the actualy F does this man make a living from the game? It boils my pi$$.

Im almost 46 years old. I played a football tournament all day yesterday and all day today (diff time zone, its late here now), and I played more forward passes and put in more successful crosses today, from full back, than this clown has done in his whole career.

There is a reason why COLIN let us have him on a free. COLIN, huge Owls hater, gave us this player for FREE. Take a moment to wonder why? COLIN must be laughing his little pork balls off at us. What a joke we really are.

 

And some of you here on OT actually rate him. It beggars belief.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, waddleisgod said:

I’m going to say this in the kindest and most PC way that I can......(I”m sure you know the words I want to use)

 

Harris

 

Along with a number of other Wednesday players like

 

Lees

Shaw

Palmer

Kachunga

Reach

Penny

 

Lack INTELLIGENCE 

 

 

 

 

 

Harsh on Tom Lees. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Wasn't his best game but at least 4 or 5 were much worse today.

 

The whole set up was wrong.  Today needed same approach to the Wycombe game, absolutely baffled by bthe formation change in a crucial game

 

All day long nailed it! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Thought he was poor today,  kept doing bits of skill and beating his man then losing the ball, jogging back shaking his head.

Also thought Dunkley was awful thought we signed Maldini the way some of our fans were going off when we announced him.

Thought he was a superman defender leader

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Thought he was poor today,  kept doing bits of skill and beating his man then losing the ball, jogging back shaking his head.

Also thought Dunkley was awful thought we signed Maldini the way some of our fans were going off when we announced him.

Always easy to scapegoat after a defeat

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Philb125 said:

Put in a great cross that Rhodes nearly scored from. Think he like many of our players are too naive. If our opposition had a player like Harris you know they’d win 5+ free kicks a game. We never seem to win the free kicks and always seem to give them away. 

Bannan would only waste them.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

He had a poor game but kept going and provided the only bit of quality for us with the superb cross for Rhodes. Much worse players than him out there for us today.

How often did he get a decent ball from the midfield?.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...