Liam shaw

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Absolutely. 

But he hasn’t cost us the season.

I’m going to defend the lad because he’ll be hurting more than anyone.

He’s 19. Doesn’t deserve the vile abuse he will be getting from middle aged men on social media right now

he is 19 not 12 . he has made a mans decision to leave our club for more money ,he did same against reading aint it about time he learnt? he has cost us 3-4 points now this season through his idiotic challenges in no mans land. id excuse him if he was bringing a player down what stopped a 1-1 with keeper etc but both red cards cannot be excused because he is 19. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, morganowl said:

he is 19 not 12 . he has made a mans decision to leave our club for more money ,he did same against reading aint it about time he learnt? he has cost us 3-4 points now this season through his idiotic challenges in no mans land. id excuse him if he was bringing a player down what stopped a 1-1 with keeper etc but both red cards cannot be excused because he is 19. 

Amazing

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Owl Be Back said:

There's a contingent of SWFC supporter that really are clueless. Constant scapegoating of players. Its ridiculous.

the only player what should be not getting stick is hutchinson . but the carlos supporters didnt want hutch back. 

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Absolutely. 

He’s 19. Doesn’t deserve the vile abuse he will be getting from middle aged men on social media right now

I can guarantee he won’t be hurting more than me and many other fans after Today.  I would however agree that he certainly doesn’t deserve any personal abuse. 

• Like 1

Guest LondonOwl313
6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Absolutely. 

I doubt he gives much a crap about what all these middle aged blokes think.

He’s got money and probably loads of interest off girls because of his status.  

Maybe he’ll read a few of the comments for a laugh on his way out to his next tinder smash 

5 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

There's a contingent of SWFC supporter that really are clueless. Constant scapegoating of players. Its ridiculous.

I think players that consistently perform badly, then there’s nothing wrong with fans ‘scapegoating them’ (pelupessy for example) I’m not scapegoating shaw nor am I saying he cost us the match - we didn’t look like winning regardless. 

6 minutes ago, morganowl said:

Are you justfying that it's OK to abuse him based on that statement? 

1 minute ago, Sefton owl said:

I think players that consistently perform badly, then there’s nothing wrong with fans ‘scapegoating them’ (pelupessy for example) I’m not scapegoating shaw nor am I saying he cost us the match - we didn’t look like winning regardless. 

Agree,  Birmingham were getting on top before the sending off. We just look like an unfit team playing hoofball.

5 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

There's absolutely everything wrong with 'scapegoating' anyone ever

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop