Rhodes Dropped

jrh

16 minutes ago, debram said:

Cant believe that in a game when they have come to defend and we are getting balls into dangerous positions he drops rhodes, this game was right up his street, naive, we really need a proper manager.

THIS

Tuesday night at Stoke was game to drop him for some pace up front today's game is perfect for him.

1 hour ago, Gob_Bluth said:

BUt DeY GeT PaID fotty GrANDS A WeEK

I used to work down the Pit, Come home, mow the lawn, give the mrs a seeing to, work a second shift at post office and still be fresh enough to have twenty pints down't pub, these footballers don't know they were born!

This isn't the Barnsley F.C forum pal! 😆

2 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

THIS

Tuesday night at Stoke was game to drop him for some pace up front today's game is perfect for him.

This was my worry before kick-off, and so far it's proving to be a valid one.

Windass would have offered much more threat against an aerially dominant Stoke defence, yet today when the ball has been begging to be tapped home in the box on a couple of occasions, Rhodes is on the bench.

Frustrating.

2 hours ago, T Hardy said:

Unbelievable isn’t it, yet again another football manager seems to know more about football than a few Wednesday fans on Owlstalk about Jordan Rhodes lol

But seriously, he has his chance in training every day, he obviously can’t be showing much.

Then what the hell are the rest showing because we see naff all from them on the pitch. 

• Like 1

I feel so sorry for Rhodes he's clearly got what it takes to score goals has proven this many times before yet we never play to his strengths never give him service a real waste of a talent as mentioned we've played far better with him starting seriously baffling tactics from previous managers I sincerely hope he stays regardless of the league we are in if he's with us in league 1 he'll bag at least 30 IMHO.

• Like 1