Rhodes Dropped

jrh

15 minutes ago, room0035 said:

He needs a run of games to build form and confidence, was he at any other team in our league that would happen.

Bannan has just 4 assist and 2 penalties in 28 appearances and not score a goal in open play for 42 games he's playing today, Reach has scored 2 goals in 12 games but he starts, Windass not scored for 11 games but he plays. Rhodes not scored for 1 game he gets dropped.

Someone better tell him then, he thinks he's on the bench lol

24 minutes ago, room0035 said:

He needs a run of games to build form and confidence, was he at any other team in our league that would happen.

Bannan has just 4 assist and 2 penalties in 28 appearances and not score a goal in open play for 42 games he's playing today, Reach has scored 2 goals in 12 games but he starts, Windass not scored for 11 games but he plays. Rhodes not scored for 1 game he gets dropped.

Try driving to Barnard Castle, then read team list again, then reach for reality.... 

• Haha 1

Guest T Hardy

Unbelievable isn’t it, yet again another football manager seems to know more about football than a few Wednesday fans on Owlstalk about Jordan Rhodes lol

But seriously, he has his chance in training every day, he obviously can’t be showing much.

Guest T Hardy
9 minutes ago, Mus said:

Ever wondered why consecutive managers had never picked him, I'll tell you why, he's not good enough!

End of!

Absolutely. /thread

It’d be a lot less fun though if fans didn’t think they knew better 

47 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There is/was always going to be changes in these games

We have to

We can't play the same 11 players twice a week

Big cop out excuse that one in my opinion. He looked gutted when he came off in midweek. 

16 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Unbelievable isn’t it, yet again another football manager seems to know more about football than a few Wednesday fans on Owlstalk about Jordan Rhodes lol

But seriously, he has his chance in training every day, he obviously can’t be showing much.

Don't know if you've realised pal, but football is a game of opinions. Just because you are involved in the professional game doesn't mean every one of your opinions is right and someone who isn't involved in the professional game's opinion is wrong. 

• Like 2

Guest T Hardy
2 minutes ago, jrh said:

Don't know if you've realised pal, but football is a game of opinions. Just because you are involved in the professional game doesn't mean every one of your opinions is right and someone who isn't involved in the professional game's opinion is wrong. 

I completely agree with you. But our Rhodes fanatics don’t want to consider for one moment that 5 managers or so all appear to have the same opinion on Rhodes. Not that many of them could be wrong, no chance 

Just now, T Hardy said:

I completely agree with you. But our Rhodes fanatics don’t want to consider for one moment that 5 managers or so all appear to have the same opinion on Rhodes. Not that many of them could be wrong, no chance 

If anyone's fanatical about Jordan Rhodes on this whole site it has to be 100% yourself mate

99.999% of your posts are anti-rhodes

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/profile/48834-t-hardy/content/page/3/?type=forums_topic_post

Owlstalk Shop

Guest T Hardy
Just now, @owlstalk said:

If anyone's fanatical about Jordan Rhodes on this whole site it has to be 100% yourself mate

99.999% of your posts are anti-rhodes

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/profile/48834-t-hardy/content/page/3/?type=forums_topic_post

:laugh:

Only responding to the fanatics, to try and get them to look at what they’ve seen since 2017 rather than spouting out things like he just needs the service 

1 minute ago, T Hardy said:

I'm not a Rhodes fanatic, I just think he is better than what we have playing. If we had Joao, Fletcher and Hooper then his lack of game time would be a lot more understandable. But we don't unfortunately. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, T Hardy said:

:laugh:

Only responding to the fanatics, to try and get them to look at what they’ve seen since 2017 rather than spouting out things like he just needs the service 

I am also going on what I have seen not what these other manager's opinions are like you stated? 

Guest T Hardy
1 minute ago, jrh said:

I'm not a Rhodes fanatic, I just think he is better than what we have playing. If we had Joao, Fletcher and Hooper then his lack of game time would be a lot more understandable. But we don't unfortunately. 

I’d wonder also if this was maybe the second manager to have decided not to stick with Rhodes, I think it’s obvious when we’ve had about 5 now who all conclude the same thing, they see him every day in training 

Guest T Hardy
1 minute ago, jrh said:

I am also going on what I have seen not what these other manager's opinions are like you stated? 

What I’ve seen, plus trusting 5 managers who saw him every day in training makes me confident there’s a good reason he never gets a regular spot

40 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Indeed and yet another half of football with no goals. When Rhodes is not on the pitch.