Todays lineup - here's how Sheffield Wednesday line up to face Birmingham. Thoughts?

Pleased with that. Thankfully Reach has been dropped, the lad needs a rest. Urgy must be to rest him or precautionary over a slight injury. It could be seen as harsh on Rhodes, but he will come on around the hour mark, so let’s see if Windass can back up his whinging. Show us you deserve the shirt!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

wl-2bpNv.jpg

I look at this team and I expect a big performance from Penney and Dunkley today.  Urhoghide was excellent the other day - appreciate he can’t be expected to play every game but he must be disappointed.  Windass has a point to prove.

• Like 1

I thought Reach would get dropped. He’s been off it for a while. I sympathise with both Urgohide and Rhodes. Big chance for Windass but it just goes to show the genuine lack of forward options. This job would test anybody never mind an interim one.

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

What's he said?

Been banging on Thommos door, asking why he hasn’t been picked. Thommo gave him a few pointers, like.......score some f***ing goals.....and said he would need to wait his turn, given Kach and Rhodes were delivering. Actions have to match his words now.