We’re In A False Position

After today's performance it looks like league one next Season,  unless we get some freebies in and start winning,  no draws, they will not help, we have to go for a win every game.

If we can't or won't get anyone in we are relegated. 

6 hours ago, gurujuan said:

We are yes, that is a fact. However, maybe it’s not so clear cut. Remember when we were well placed, third in the table, under Monk? We all thought our performances hardly merited that lofty position, though of course, nobody thought we would fall away so dramatically. Currently, results are generally far better than performances have been That could go two ways. Will our performances steadily improve to align themselves with the results, or will the results fall away, better reflecting performances? For me, sadly I think it will be the latter, as I believe the side is too unbalanced for performances to improve significantly I don’t think it’s possible to maintain this points to games ratio, over a longer period of time, without significantly improving performances

One of the best posts I’ve read for a while, you’ve certainly called it right so far.  The EFL could give us the remaining 6 points back and I think we would still be relegated.