Jump to content

Your best team with most appearances for us


Recommended Posts

Pick your best team of ex-owls with the two following conditions, 

 

1. Must have made the most club appearances during career for us. 

2. Must be a player you have seen live. 

 

For arguments sake gone 433, here's mine, 

 

Martin Hodge

 

Nigel Worthington 

Des Walker

Peter Shirtliff

Roland Nilsson

 

Charlton Palmer

Gary Megson

Graham Hyde

 

Benito Carbone

David Hirst

Lee Chapman

 

What's yours... 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Hirst's Pint Glass said:

Pick your best team of ex-owls with the two following conditions, 

 

1. Must have made the most club appearances during career for us. 

2. Must be a player you have seen live. 

 

For arguments sake gone 433, here's mine, 

 

Martin Hodge

 

Nigel Worthington 

Des Walker

Peter Shirtliff

Roland Nilsson

 

Charlton Palmer

Gary Megson

Graham Hyde

 

Benito Carbone

David Hirst

Lee Chapman

 

What's yours... 

 

Pedantry alert - you can't have Des Walker (307 apps for Wednesday, 311+10 for Forest)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's mine (1992 onwards)

 

GK - Westwood

RB - Nilsson

CB - Pearson

CB - Shirtliff

LB - King

RM - Carbone

CM - Palmer

CM - Bannan

LM - Worthington

ST - Tudgay

ST - Hirst

 

Subs

GK - Pressman

FB - Atherton

CB - Lees

Mid - Lee

Fwd - Joao

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Emerson Thome said:

Here's mine (1992 onwards)

 

GK - Westwood

RB - Nilsson

CB - Pearson Emerson Thome

CB - Shirtliff

LB - King

RM - Carbone

CM - Palmer

CM - Bannan

LM - Worthington

ST - Tudgay

ST - Hirst

 

Subs

GK - Pressman

FB - Atherton

CB - Lees Pearson

Mid - Lee

Fwd - Joao

 

Oh man, how could I leave myself out? Corrected version above.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hirst's Pint Glass said:

Pick your best team of ex-owls with the two following conditions, 

 

1. Must have made the most club appearances during career for us. 

2. Must be a player you have seen live. 

 

For arguments sake gone 433, here's mine, 

 

Martin Hodge

 

Nigel Worthington 

Des Walker

Peter Shirtliff

Roland Nilsson

 

Charlton Palmer

Gary Megson

Graham Hyde

 

Benito Carbone

David Hirst

Lee Chapman

 

What's yours... 

 

Always preferred Charlton Palmer to Heston 😃

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

 

Oh man, how could I leave myself out? Corrected version above.

 

I screwed up as well ....I left out  tommy craig.......

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...