Wednesday - V - Birmingham OMDT

Pathetic!

Biggest game of season and the players were shocking!

Lineup shocking, tactics shocking, effort from players shocking!

No quality, barley create chances.

Liam Shaw stupidity of the highest order!

Were going to league one and with all the players out of contract and DC and Piaxo doing the recruitment, we'll be in a relegation battle next season!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve Down South said:

First may or may not have been a yellow but ref called it as he saw it.  Once Shaw got the yellow card then why on earth us he making a challenge like the second one in that part of the pitch?  Pure stupidity by our player, not really anything to do with the ref.  I think we should stop looking for faults in others and concentrate on our own multiple shortcomings.  

Because referees making rash decisions are changing the course if games and preventing players playing their natural game. If he'd not been on a yellow that second challenge probably wouldn't even have been given as a foul. 

That is my point and if people on here don't understand that I can't help them I'm afraid.

Disgusted with the first team line up, the tempo, the performance, the effort, the stupidity, the movement, the quality and the tactics.

Deserve to get relegated tbh.

We have bottled it far too many times this year.

Two defining moments. The sending off. Terrible decision by Shaw. And then a second of class from Hogan, anticipating that the winger would make a mess, which he duly did and there he was to create something from nothing.

To stay up, we now need to win games against the head eg. we will need to beat Brentford away, Swansea at home, type games.

• Like 1