Bet365 stops taking bets on Carlos returning in the summer

He's the best manager of the Chansiri era...though that's not saying much.

Done well back in Portugal tbf to him and is managing a decent sized club in Braga.

Thing is, there's no way imo that he could make much success of what we currently have. 

There's also the fact some of our fans really don't like the guy.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

He's the best manager of the Chansiri era...though that's not saying much.

Done well back in Portugal tbf to him and is managing a decent sized club in Braga.

Thing is, there's no way imo that he could make much success of what we currently have. 

There's also the fact some of our fans really don't like the guy.

I really don't like him. Really, really don't. Proper bullsh*t talker.

But I never didn't like him for his bullsh*t talk, I didn't like him for his squad building of octogenarians and training schedules that kept players injured, or forced them to play though injury.

Problem is, it increasingly looks (despite his constant bullsh*t talking of being the one building the squad) that his influence in the squad building side was minimal. 

Yeah. I'd take him back. He's probably too good for us now. 

Both those statements make me ruddy miserable lol

We actually had a way of playing under Carlos, and seemed to have a plan with recruitment. 

I like Carlos and think it just became stale under him first time. Managers going back to teams never really seems to work either. 

Why would he leave Braga, a much bigger club and where he was born, to come back too? 

3 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I really don't like him. Really, really don't. Proper bullsh*t talker.

But I never didn't like him for his bullsh*t talk, I didn't like him for his squad building of octogenarians and training schedules that kept players injured, or forced them to play though injury.

Problem is, it increasingly looks (despite his constant bullsh*t talking of being the one building the squad) that his influence in the squad building side was minimal. 

Yeah. I'd take him back. He's probably too good for us now. 

Both those statements make me ruddy miserable lol

Yeah, he is far from perfect.

Always suspected he was more than just the head coach.

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

If he did come back, now that the majority of the old squad has gone that might be a benefit, as he lost his effect on them. We might want to sign a decent defender or two in the meantime  though before he signs someone who can pass but not keep the ball out the net 

Pretty sure him and Lees had a massive fallout over rushing the latter back from injury.

There was all that stuff about firing the club physio too.

Edited by SiJ

Never heard of the guy..Does he do a turn?

Seriously tho, its not often we get to a point when half the season tickets holders refuse to go, we have 15 players crocked and watching their careers slide away, i'm arguing with my brother in the pub about it and people are taking bedsheets on the kop with words written on them showing their displeasure.  It was ******** exhausting turning up watching it all fall apart and nothing been done about it.

Im surprised how quickly people forget.  There qas arguments on here everyday for a year before he left.

But he makes funny quips on skysport.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Carlos with a £100M war chest...can't wait

TBF he didn't spend the money, DC did, regardless of what he said he had little say over transfers. He never would have bought Rhodes for a start. Anyway he did us time with us, we need a complete new structure, across the whole club, stay up and hope someone competent in running a football club turns up. Failing that DC has a lobotomy and the club is run properly.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I bought this coffee pod machine thing

It's ok - it does it's job

It comes with a 'milk frother' machine

I never use that - I find it too extravagant for my needs

lol

Ok let’s get back on topic, I was always a bit sniffy about those pod thingys, but with the dominance of hipster coffee joints with all their light roast nonsense, I too decided to get one. Wherever I am, I will generally seek out an Italian coffee bar, but these days, they are few and far between Now I take my pod machine everywhere, so I’ve always got my Italian style dark roast to hand My tip, if you like a darker roast espresso brand in a pod, Nespresso Napoli blend

• Love 1

Never understand the hatred of CC.  we finished 6th and then 4th under him.  we were a couple of results away from him being the best manager since Atkinson.  I don't know what people want. Especially after the managers we've seen since him. 

• Like 1