Bet365 stops taking bets on Carlos returning in the summer

Just now, gurujuan said:

There is so much rubbish talked about Carlos’s time here. I’m not necessarily advocating his return, but if he were to return, I’d be delighted He’s by far, the most outstanding coach we’ve had here in the last 30 years. Getting that side, that had been going nowhere, to the playoff final in season one, was a tremendous feat. It’s true, that we didn’t really do ourselves justice at Wembley, but we were up against a side that were overwhelming favourites. On the day, our starting eleven cost just £6m, whereas our opponents, Hull City’s starting eleven was assembled at a cost of over £38m

Facts Guru. Carlos is the man, I was too stupid to see it at the time 😭😍

• Haha 2

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I am aren't I?

You're suggesting the squad of 2015 was no more expensive than todays squad

Christ

Some of our fans thoughts and opinions are genuinely baffling

Do the math. That squad in 2015 cost £6m. I doubt today’s squad is far off that 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Why did he get sacked then?
Surely he could coach the players at his disposal to not be pants?

Look at his win record, for the most part he did. To be honest, I’m not sure why he was sacked, just another in a long list of bizarre decisions I guess. Pretty certain DC is regretting it right now

• Haha 2

I am aren't I?

You're suggesting the squad of 2015 was no more expensive than todays squad

Christ

Some of our fans thoughts and opinions are genuinely baffling

I asked question. Some posters inability to understand basic grammar is genuinely baffling.

• Haha 1

Just now, WhiteOwl91 said:

Now I understand those going 'ffs' at the prospect of him managing us again, but...

Why on earth would he actually leave Braga to come here!? Have i missed something 😄 

Well our squad is just as expensive as the 2015 one apparently according to a couple of folk in here

So must be as good as the playoff final squad

lol

Owlstalk Shop

From what I can see on oddschecker, all bookies have stopped taking bets on anyone to be our next manager because Thompson’s been in charge for more than 10 games now.

This must mean that Chris Coleman, Sol Campbell, Roy Keane, Paul Cook and that random Romanian fella are all going to be on Carlos’ coaching staff 

• Like 2

Well our squad is just as expensive as the 2015 one apparently according to a couple of folk in here

So must be as good as the playoff final squad

lol

Haha. Even if that was true like they suggest......

Surely they realise  Westwood, Hutchinson, Lees, Bannan are all 6 years older now so aren't worth the same! 😄