Bet365 stops taking bets on Carlos returning in the summer

29 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

Eddie howe at Bournemouth? The guy at Luton (Jones?) He went back and kept them up 

And Big Ron at Wednesday.  Came back and kept us up, got the foreign players performing and happy.  Then we replaced him with Wilson 🤮

11 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

We need a team builder.

A manager / Head coach who will do a lot of spade work for 2-3 seasons on the trining ground to get out what he can of the current players and try to find value for money signings on a budget.
Carlos Carvahaul has his strengths as a coach but team building isn't one of them.

Did Braga spend loads or was the team assembled before he arrived? I don’t know the in and outs of Portuguese football 

12 hours ago, Lunny1968 said:

Please god no.  The man is a bottle job.  Bottled the play off final and the semi at Udders.  Hope this is wrong.

I can’t remember Carlos bottling anything  - after all, he wasn’t actually playing on either of those days as I remember. Anyway, it makes a change from it being that nice Mr Chansiri’s fault/ Barry Bannan’s fault/ Tom Lees’ fault, (insert any player’s name)’s fault AND Paixo’s fault. AND that bloke who works down the chip shop who thinks he’s Elvis’s fault.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Elderly Owl said:

I can’t remember Carlos bottling anything  - after all, he wasn’t actually playing on either of those days as I remember. Anyway, it makes a change from it being that nice Mr Chansiri’s fault/ Barry Bannan’s fault/ Tom Lees’ fault, (insert any player’s name)’s fault AND Paixo’s fault. AND that bloke who works down the chip shop who thinks he’s Elvis’s fault.

Hudders was one of the biggest bottle jobs in our history

• Like 3

I doubt Carlos would be able to do much with this group of players.

One of the reasons we have the disastrous Paxo choosing the players to sign, is because when Carlito came in he didn't know much about players in this country.

If we're relegated things would be even worse - imagine Paxo choosing players to play in the Third.