Tony Pulis on Liam Shaw

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Indeed.

He might end up playing for Staveley Miners Welfare.

That's not the big issue.

The issue is his stocks high at the minute and we've missed out on some decent revenue for him.

Have we missed out on decent revenue for him?? Celtic are only interested cus he’s out of contract...if he wer under contract I don’t believe anybody would be offering owt for him...the pl teams won’t even gamble on having to a pay a bit of compo for him

2 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Have we missed out on decent revenue for him?? Celtic are only interested cus he’s out of contract...if he wer under contract I don’t believe anybody would be offering owt for him...the pl teams won’t even gamble on having to a pay a bit of compo for him

Is it only because he's out of contract?

100% fact?

Ok.

Say that is the only reason. 

We still lose a player for buggerall that might have been useful for us next season. Especially if we're in league one and the big names flee or can't be retained because of their gargantuan wages.

Either which way...

...Wednesday lose out. 

Again. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

He won’t be playing for celtics first team...he his being signed for the development team...he will spend the next couple of years getting farmed out to east fife..Dunfermline..Forfar etc...imo

We’ll see how it turns out for him but I think he’ll play for the first team regularly.

If you’ve watched much of Celtic this season they aren’t a good side currently. Shaw will strengthen them and he can play centre half or midfield 

It’s just another example of incompetent ownership. 

He’s not bothered anymore. Under his tenure we’ve had a transfer embargo, points deduction and had a recruitment drive as bad as I’ve ever known us have. 

He can’t even be bothered to refund fans ST money or employ a manager while we are in one of the most pivotal relegation scraps in our history and is hoping Thompson can somehow keep us up. 

Selling Hillsborough to Himself was his little safety net for when it goes t**s up and he can use it against the club or any potential new owner. 

It’s a disgrace what’s happening to our club. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

DC loves getting played by experienced football people

lol

Relax luv

You're churning out the same old same old 169762878 times a minute all saying the same thing innit

it's like listening to an Oasis album

Same thing over and over and over again

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

12 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

And if he'd stuck around he could have been doing that here next season, with the added bonus of not knowing who his manager is going to be and not being paid on time.

Oh my God. I’ve never once suggested he stays

1st time im calling chansiri an idiot . if fans are ever allowed back we will drive him out even if it means us doing administration and nobody ever wants to see paxo again . what clowns would not keep a player when not only could he do well for us but have a big price tag in a year or 2 then nobody would blame us selling him for millions club does well he does well.  if chansiri dont want him why is he even playing still? . if he has lost total interest in the club he needs to sell for the market value which cant be more than 30-40 million with the squad having no value and likely relegation. but no his head is in cloud cuckoo land with an obsession that he will sell club for what he purchased it for plus money he has wasted . if some nutter(paxo) was advising a company to buy this and buy that and every deal he made made the company worst he would have got sacked after 6months not still here 6 years later. 

16 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Makes you wonder why all the top young players don’t head for Scotland then. 

That doesn't really make sense. 

For one, there are only so many places. Clubs can't just hoover up every single youngster available. 

Also, we are talking about Celtic and Rangers here. Two massive clubs, used to winning all the time. 

You really think that Under 23 football is superior to playing in the first team for Celtic or Rangers? 

Give Over. 

Just now, BIG D said:

Do you think moving to Scotland is better than a potential move to a Premier League club. That’s fair enough, all about opinions 

Why not? 

He's got more chance of breaking through at Celtic than he does sat in West Broms reserve team. 

He will learn way more doing that than playing crappy Under 23s football. 

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

That doesn't really make sense. 

For one, there are only so many places. Clubs can't just hoover up every single youngster available. 

Also, we are talking about Celtic and Rangers here. Two massive clubs, used to winning all the time. 

You really think that Under 23 football is superior to playing in the first team for Celtic or Rangers? 

Give Over. 

In the Premier League yeah definitely. The opposition will be better than the rest of the dross. 

I’ve no doubt Shaw is using Celtic as a stepping stone, and in a year or two can definitely see him at a Leicester or Southampton 

Once the PL get whiff of a tall commanding CM whose English and a teenager, bullying other sh*t Scottish players then they’ll be swooping in 

Edited by FreshOwl

Guest Therealrealist

He would be better off playing for our 1st team than Dumbartons first team...I just wish for one they would come out and say..I’m leaving because Leicester/Celtic are offering me a shedload more money

I think this is the last straw for many with regards to DC? I think a parting of the ways of DC and SWFC is inevitable now as I can’t see him getting the fans back on side and regardless of what he thinks of the fan base, he’s going to need them particularly in League 1?