Emergency positive news needed by club

Dom publishes article to make it look like Bannans signed a new contract 

Probably correct but I'd take any sort of positive news at the moment 🤣

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Fans post list of expiring contract 

Emergency positive news needed by club

Dom publishes article to make it look like Bannans signed a new contract 

Don't have a go at the journalist. He has also written an article being critical of how the club have handled the Shaw move today. Why is one more newsworthy than the other? Maybe just take it for what it is and be hugely surprised that Bannan has even entertained staying never mind actually agreed a deal in principal. 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Don't have a go at the journalist. He has also written an article being critical of how the club have handled the Shaw move today. Why is one more newsworthy than the other? Maybe just take it for what it is and be hugely surprised that Bannan has even entertained staying never mind actually agreed a deal in principal. 

I stand by my previous post

I predicted this article (or one like it) earlier 

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

There is no change though

Bannan hasn’t signed a new contract with us yet 

Shaw hasn't signed a contract with Celtic yet. The two are pretty much the same, Shaw will likely sign with Celtic when he can and Bannan will likely sign with us if we stay up. Unless you think the article is a lie?

There is no change though

Bannan hasn’t signed a new contract with us yet 

so has no one else,  we stay up then we are in a stronger position. If players wanted to stay at the club then put the effort in and dont sign pre contracts elsewhere !!!

Guest T Hardy

Good news if true, however I don’t think any of us could begrudge him if he left, he’s been great for us, and at this stage of his career he deserves to be playing for a team trying to make it to the Premier League 

1 minute ago, Asio otus said:

so has no one else,  we stay up then we are in a stronger position. If players wanted to stay at the club then put the effort in and dont sign pre contracts elsewhere !!!

Can you blame them, not wanting to stay at the club? I don't!