Stoke -V- Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

A "CUTE little worried face"???????????????????????????????"

We are up to the point of bloody goat sacrifices mate..If yer gonna use counter jinxes...Its Wicker man time...I demand you put yer cat in a wickerman..Go on....You started this f.ook up

I'll know if yer don't!!!!!

Now you are responsible if they score an Equaliser.

Edward Woodward.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SwellOwl said:

Come on Wednesday, every game is a big game from now till end of the season.

No excuses of tiredness, let’s go for it! 

Well that simply outright blind optimism..Has No-one any f.ookin' superstitious nous anymore?

Whats wrong wiv a simple....."Its gonna be difficult but you never know"

Middle of the road stuff....(Obviously you already made a small sacrifice"

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

Now you are responsible if they score an Equaliser.

Edward Woodward.

How on Gods holy earth do you work that out?

Ive been avoiding cracks in pavements and saying "Good morning" to Magpies ALL f.ookin' day...Someone may well have f.oked up but its not me 

*Turns widdershins an' spits*

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

seen us have some  awful away performances this season . almost like players just turned up and did nothing . stoke aint been in great form lately but were free scoring before that . id take a draw to be honest 

Well thats simply lukewarm "Whatifism" Morgan...I can see I'm playin' this game on me own from behind the sofa wiv the holy water again

I dunno how long I can keep this club going!

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Well that simply outright blind optimism..Has No-one any f.ookin' superstitious nous anymore?

Whats wrong wiv a simple....."Its gonna be difficult but you never know"

Middle of the road stuff....(Obviously you already made a small sacrifice"

200.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just looking at the Stoke side from the last few games, seem to have some real decent players in the side, people like Allen, Mikel, Clucas and Fletcher. Odd they have been struggling. 

Holy Mother of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get yer "tenses" right

ARE struggling....ARE!!!

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Apologies asteener. English has never been one of my strong points. 

Apology accepted Waltham...Please accept mine...I hate matchdays....

Its funny really....I actually HATE Wednesday playin'...I'm a Wednesday fan, but not a football fan...I would honestly sit outside Hillsboro' ..wiv a season ticket...If you could guarantee a win...its beyond stupid for me now ! lol

Sensing a bit of nervousness amongst the faithful tonight!

I feel very relaxed about the game. See it as a bit of a shot to nothing. If we try hard to win but don’t quite make it and get a draw that will do for me. 
Even a loss won’t be devastating. Saturday is the big one and this is just bonus points if we get anything from it. 
From Stokes perspective a well rested and relaxed Wednesday side is something to fear. 
I’ve got some Doombar lined up for tonight’s game so I’m very much looking forward to it!

When we were leading 2-1 going into added time last time we were at the Britannia, it meant we were 3rd in the Championship table. That was boxing day 2019. What happened over the next 12 months (and 6 minutes of that game) has been well precedented. A complete collapse. 

Lets wang some goals up them this time and hold on to win. Come and have a drink with us we'll drink you to a frenzy, we all come from Sheffield and we are Sheffield wednesday. 

On the red wine. On the red button.