Stoke -V- Wednesday OMDT

Not confident about this one at all, never seem to have a normal game away at Stoke. 

Not won in ages, we're feeling alright about ourselves, plenty of their players out. 

Would take a draw but feel a loss coming. 

I hope I've reverse jinxed us enough there! 

Just now, sternlad said:

Nice OMDT Shoots old thing, loving the old boiler motif.

Toneet will be tough test, who'd want to go to Stoke on any day of the week let alone pancake day!

A scrappy point will do, but hoping for better....it's the hope that kills you with this club.🙄

Snoots not shoots. FFS

9 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

They are in crap form 

We’re in good form, we need to take the game to them - something clearly isn’t right in their camp at the minute and they have some big spenders 

100% need to be targeting Fox with pace - Harris should have him on toast 

Totally agree with this,Reach on the left,Harris on the right,& Patterson & JR up front...need to take the game to them,I predict Fletcher will get a penalty if he is tackled in our box,so we need to close him down..well before

Went to Stoke in the cup when they beat us and they were horrible to watch then and had to come home disappointed, but I have feeling that tonight , The Wednesday Football Club will be sending them home with a return scoop of disappointment.

I am hoping for a 2-0 to the Wednesday, from a gritty, but professional performance and i don't care who scores, but fancy Mr Rhodes to contribute one along with Mr Paterson.

UTO!

1 minute ago, parajack said:

Totally agree with this,Reach on the left,Harris on the right,& Patterson & JR up front...need to take the game to them,I predict Fletcher will get a penalty if he is tackled in our box,so we need to close him down..well before

If this was a, "Minority Report", situation we could axe the perpetrator before he commits the crime.

Who do you think's going to give the penalty away?  

2 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

I thought that by including the cute little worried face, that it would counter-jinx it.

A "CUTE little worried face"???????????????????????????????"

We are up to the point of bloody goat sacrifices mate..If yer gonna use counter jinxes...Its Wicker man time...I demand you put yer cat in a wickerman..Go on....You started this f.ook up

I'll know if yer don't!!!!!