Stoke -V- Wednesday OMDT

Thanks for that, Snoots!

I've got to dig into 80s movie quotes with "I've got a bad feeling about this" with us away to free attacking & scoring Stoke City... can just tell Fletcher is going on the scoresheet. Hopefully our boys know their way around Fox and their defense too. But I'm not expecting many points from this.

Up the Owls!

Good post Milord, although you've mentioned that Thompson will be naming Fox in our team, which will surely send some on here into meltdown...

A draw tonight will be ok even if it doesn't take us out of the bottom 3. Bad news that Stoke are on a bad run though but hey ho.

Up the Owls.

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

They are in crap form 

We’re in good form, we need to take the game to them - something clearly isn’t right in their camp at the minute and they have some big spenders 

100% need to be targeting Fox with pace - Harris should have him on toast 

Their form with Fletcher starting is top two.

Their form without him is relegation battle.

Thought Boilergate might get a mention.

Really looking forward to this. Will we play like we did at Bournemouth or like we did at Millwall?

Id take a draw right now. Then look to making it six out of six at home v Birmingham.

Hope we start the same side. Apart from the possible question of Borner for Urhoghide to give us a left-footer, there’s nobody on the bench that should start ahead of the Wycombe starters.

Cheers Snoots; A win tonight will really set us up. I mean like really, really set us up to be able to carry us to a display full of confidence on Saturday. Yes, a draw would be ok but that would leave us v Birmingham as a twitchy nervy sort of game. So let's go for it tonight in a big way and try and make our task easier !

TBAABD  UTO LET'S GET THE JOB DONE WAWAW COME ON WEDNESDAY DO IT !

The Blavdes are all but down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Good post Milord, although you've mentioned that Thompson will be naming Fox in our team, which will surely send some on here into meltdown...

A draw tonight will be ok even if it doesn't take us out of the bottom 3. Bad news that Stoke are on a bad run though but hey ho.

Up the Owls.

I'll be honest ,Bonners, I didn't think anyone ever actually read that far down!

UTO

• Haha 5

Thanks Mi'Lord, you do a great job consistently.

So I will sit down tonight to watch the game full of pancakes that I cooked, I'm a dab hand.

Red button so I don't have to pay.

Home group has been cancelled in favour of Ash Wednesday prayers so I can give my full attention, not watch surreptiously over the Zoom screen.

(I was half way through a prayer last week when we scored, I kept going, true professional that I am!)

We're playing well, rested at the wekend and the opposition are in a bad run of form.

It all adds up to me seetling comfortably down and watching a right thrashing, 0-3 (Fletcher 2, Fox)

lol

• Haha 1