Why are barnsley better than us?

Guest Therealrealist

14 minutes ago, folger said:

I know we are currently in a much, much worse position but id hate to be a Barnsley fan. The millisecond a player or manager performs well they are flogged on the cheap. With all of the luck in the world they are still a yoyo team. Their luck will run out and when their owners can't rape the club anymore for quick bucks they're gonna be screwed. Zero ambition.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Be a long while before we're as good as Barnsley again

Maybe. I was referring to an earlier post that stated Barnsley are a yoyo team who cash in on their top performers and regularly struggle in the championship. They've had an incredibly good season but it's hard to see them maintaining it if they can never keep hold of their managers or best players 

1 hour ago, folger said:

I don't understand what's so funny. You can't form any kind of connection to your players or coaching staff as your club's place in the world is a tiny short term springboard to better things. It would screw with head.

The funny thing is every head coach we’ve sold the next ones been better, same with players we sell players and improve the squad, why wouldn’t you want that ?. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, DlNGLE said:

The funny thing is every head coach we’ve sold the next ones been better, same with players we sell players and improve the squad, why wouldn’t you want that ?. 

If that was genuinely the case you'd be European champions by now.