2009 Club Training top for sale - worn in Malta then never again

Guest Grandad

image.png.fbf18e1d8dd9ed5e87043a9592b7eab0.png.cfa1f49db178c835b38db458751902ec.png

And here's a photo of me and a Sheffield Wednesday Legend 

" is that Andy Sinton ?"..

"Hardly a leg".........

"Blimey he's let himself go"....

"No mate... it's me with Chris Waddle" ..........

Total silence ..........

Minutes later after uncomfortable  silence ...

" Err did you buy him many drinks?".............

• Haha 1

Someone got paid to design that. They then sent the design to their boss who said ‘I like it’ and then will have presented it at some meeting or other and before you know it it’s in production in a sweatshop in Vietnam and then on the shelf of the owls ‘superstore’. 
Literally the most hideous top to ever have seen the light of day! I’m tempted to buy it to wear in bed to put the Mrs off when she’s looking for some ‘quality time’ after she’s necked a bottle of Prosecco...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Someone got paid to design that. They then sent the design to their boss who said ‘I like it’ and then will have presented it at some meeting or other and before you know it it’s in production in a sweatshop in Vietnam and then on the shelf of the owls ‘superstore’. 
Literally the most hideous top to ever have seen the light of day! I’m tempted to buy it to wear in bed to put the Mrs off when she’s looking for some ‘quality time’ after she’s necked a bottle of Prosecco...

Will put you on the ‘undecided’ list of purchasers for it 

lol

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Will put you on the ‘undecided’ list of purchasers for it 

lol

Good idea. The Mrs is downstairs now and I heard a bottle of fizz  ‘pop’ about half an hour ago. She’s getting herself worked up watching Celebs Go Dating or something equally nightmareish. Just me being fat and ugly used to be enough to out her off but she’s getting near ‘the change’ so her hormone/ alcohol/ trash TV cocktail makes her need more ‘physical affirmation’ than my poor knees can take! That training top might just give me the edge to put her off. I’ll see what happens tonight. I would definitely go for it but I’m afraid I might die and then someone will find it in my wardrobe and think I was a man of terrible, terrible taste in clothes!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

To be fair, I think the monochrome surfboards look quite good against the sky blue.