TODAYS CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES - OFFICIAL MATCHDAY THREAD

Stoke aren’t a scary team, we’ve won as many games as they have this season and rumours they picked up some injuries today.  Plus we’ve had a rest.

Providing it doesn’t rain heavy... then our players can put in another decent performance on Tuesday night and get something.  

• Love 1

Just now, Owls-Fan said:

Stoke aren’t a scary team, we’ve won as many games as they have this season and rumours they picked up some injuries today.  Plus we’ve had a rest.

Providing it doesn’t rain heavy... then our players can put in another decent performance on Tuesday night and get something.  

What if it's a bit cold though?

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

be ironic if brum sack karanka get paul cook in and stop up instead of us. hope they keep karanka ,just cant believe managers like him and pulis gets jobs ,the style of there football makes me sick. results went really well today. forget derby they will be nowhere near bottom 3. key games , brum home hudds home forest home if we win those 3 we will stop up lose them and we go down. 6pointers for sure. 

What about rotherham at home. That game is massive. 

4 hours ago, owls-swfc said:

Thanks for that...... I've been searching everywhere on the Internet, without success.... 

Try FlashScore .co.uk its a brilliant site, gives you all details you would want, line ups,latest scores, goal scorers names,  card details, previous results, fixtures, up to date league details.

We’ve just got to look after ourselves and hopefully everything will be ok?

Still expecting one or two teams who aren’t in the battle now to be in it come April.

We should have an edge having been in the battle all season.

17 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Proper dislike Derby. To be honest I think they will be more midtable come the end of the season rather than near the

bottom 3. 

Didn’t they have a similar season last time? I seem to remember them making a very late push for the play-offs?

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
20 minutes ago, ken52 said:

Just read that Brentford who play Singles today will no longer be taking the knee. Players decided it wasn't having any effect.

Good.