Swansea game called off

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Just when you think the club under DC can sink no lower, he finds a whole new level.

A club with under soil hearing and an artificial pitch has no excuses. There will be an EFL investigation and it could lead to a fine or points deductions.

Just when the team start doing something positive on the pitch, there he is again to throw a spanner in the works, I am starting to think he's a blade. No one could be this incompetent all the time.

points deduction? surely not , whats rotherham excuse then? can they get a higher points deduction then? whatabout blackpool and just about every game in league 2. we had snow on pitch after game on tuesday then that will have froze. 

1 minute ago, OriginalAlien said:

What is the point of a response like that?

Great way to encourage debate.

You're right  I shouldn't have wrote 'foooook meeeee' - just the laughter bit at your paranoid ramblings where you just made up a mad scenario and tried to convince us it might happen

That's all

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Do  you know if the club covered the pitch and turned on the undersoil heatiing after the match to combat that?

(I don't - which is why I'm asking)

Otherwise you would just be heating the cold night sky - like our lass does with the central heating. You can see the polar ice caps melting from our pad!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

You're right  I shouldn't have wrote 'foooook meeeee' - just the laughter bit at your paranoid ramblings where you just made up a mad scenario and tried to convince us it might happen

That's all

Not paranoid in the slightest, I was merely asking how people would feel if the game went ahead and as a result it leaves us in a worse position? Just because someone has a different view to yours doesn't deserve the sarcasm.