Alan Biggs giving to people straight

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I just told almost the full story of that story!!!

lol

Exactly and the same reasons why you can't tell certain stories are the same reason local journos can't go full exposure. 

Also they were pretty crazy times back then.

It would make a great book and I don't know half the stuff that went on, but the stuff I do, is flipping gold. 

Edited by Maddogbob

8 minutes ago, OutwellOwl said:

Is there , whats the reason then ?? ...HAVE you signed an NDA ...or are you really just teasing us all ??. and if you can't tell us .. then why are you running this site ?? . 

You do realise free speech on the Internet isn't a rite? 

It's free speech with responsibility. 

Plus it was like Vietnam and you had to be there. 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, OutwellOwl said:

Ok .. so , we have a guy running a Forum for discussions about "OUR" Club who decries what some posters post, but when questioned about what he knows, ignores the question and tells ppl to " calm down" and gets his mates to tell you "free speech on the internet isn't a right .. but it certainly is in this country .. so , c'mon"... Mr Site Owner, some people on here know who you really are, I don't have a clue and don't care , but if you have inside information on SWFC, you should either share it , or not mention it .... but don't tease us with it !!

I'm not teasing anything mate - I've just recalled one story in about 99% detail of what I can say!!

The rest of the stuff - nope - not gonna post it on here for very good reason, and no matter how many times you demand it with your angry ways

There's plenty of stuff I know that you don't, and plenty that you know that I don't - that's life. Get over it!

And please...

CALM... THE... HELL.... DOWN

lol

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, OutwellOwl said:

Another guy with an NDA teasing !!!! you DO realise this isn't the 70's CCCP and you DO have free speech !!

Wrong. Infact miles off. 

Anyhow back to Biggs and if I'm honest I fully back what he says. 

Edited by Maddogbob

Just now, OutwellOwl said:

Not angry, Not demanding, but the way you speak and post to ppl if you DO know more than you say is terrible ... telling ppl to calm down for asking what you know  for a start 

Ask it politely then and don't post all angrymad emotional mad rants

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I could tell you some right stories about what really went off back then including the time that a certain CEO was secretly in the studio repeatedly whispering in a presenters ear what question to ask next during a radio interview over the phone with one of the fans who opposed how he ran the club

When the books come out on that period in a few years it'll open a few eyes that's for sure

Will the 4 Bill's be unmasked in the book?

5 minutes ago, OutwellOwl said:

Ok .. so , we have a guy running a Forum for discussions about "OUR" Club who decries what some posters post, but when questioned about what he knows, ignores the question and tells ppl to " calm down" and gets his mates to tell you "free speech on the internet isn't a right .. but it certainly is in this country .. so , c'mon"... Mr Site Owner, some people on here know who you really are, I don't have a clue and don't care , but if you have inside information on SWFC, you should either share it , or not mention it .... but don't tease us with it !!

Yeah whats the point in bossing a forum full of twaddle and moaning gits like us, when he could be telling us some real spice! Whose side is he on? Come on Mr Secret Owlstalk man. Spill da beanz!

Just now, capetownowl said:

Will the 4 Bill's be unmasked in the book?

Whoever writes that book is in for a knighthood in my view

It's gotta be sometime soon - lots of water under the bridge since all that happend

Do you remember Rob ONeill's radio show on 'The Allen Years'?

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, OutwellOwl said:

and to both of you ..I DO have free speech , unless either of you want to send the Stazi round, I can abd will say what I what, when I want ....and all that will happen is I will get banned from Owlstalk ... still have free speech though

Nope - you don't

You really REALLY don't

You don't have to take my word for it though - go read up on the subject and educate yourself

In fact I'd highly recommend you do before you're one of those who shout they have free speech then post stuff that gets you sued

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, OutwellOwl said:

and to both of you ..I DO have free speech , unless either of you want to send the Stazi round, I can abd will say what I what, when I want ....and all that will happen is I will get banned from Owlstalk ... still have free speech though

believe me you don't WANT to know who he is...we had a guy called The Guvnor on here giving it all the angrymad stuff like you...all I can say is that he never ever showed up on here again...I'm not saying anything but Mr Owlstalk  had a new patio around that time 

• Haha 1

Just now, Alb1owl said:

Am I missing something to “online abuse” ?  

Can’t you just ignore it? Genuine question, I don’t really use social media other than to follow certain trends etc. 

Is the volume of abuse so great that it’s impossible to ignore?

Yeah it's bad

Like really really bad

And it's not just people posting it online where you might stumble on it

Directly 'tweeting' that player means that it's guaranteed that they'll read it - it's pretty much impossible for them not to

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, OutwellOwl said:

Not in this country, only free speech with responsibility. 

And I suggest you read up on it. 

A great example would be tweeting a player racist abuse. 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 2