Alan Biggs giving to people straight

Just now, camffiti said:

member when BBC Radio Sheff & the Stir were so scared of Dave Allen, they backed him to the hilt? ...  

I could tell you some right stories about what really went off back then including the time that a certain CEO was secretly in the studio repeatedly whispering in a presenters ear what question to ask next during a radio interview over the phone with one of the fans who opposed how he ran the club

When the books come out on that period in a few years it'll open a few eyes that's for sure

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Think if Twitter and Facebook don't manage to get on top of this it will come to having to prove you identity when opening an account.

You will probably have to use a credit / debit card so you can be easily be traced.

Never really understood why fans want access to players other than bragging to their mates they had a chat with one of them though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think if Twitter and Facebook don't manage to get on top of this it will come to having to prove you identity when opening an account.

You will probably have to use a credit / debit card so you can be easily be traced.

Never really understood why fans want access to players other than bragging to their mates they had a chat with one of them though.

I wouldn't be against proof or providing credit card etc - not at all

I think it would improve things no end

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop