Jump to content

How to watch Sheffield Wednesday games on an Imax sized screen whilst at home - step by step


Recommended Posts

 

It's a lifechanging bit of gear

I don't play games (haven't played a single one yet)


So difficult to describe to someone who's never put the headset on though


Today I've been all over the world in 360 virtual reality from film sets to famous places to my own house


I've also watched Dr Who in a cinema


I've watched a horror movie sat by campfire


I've even been on Owlstalk on an Imax screen

 

Watched Netflix, Amazon Prime and loads more today


Unbelievable bit of kit


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Honestly an absolute steal at that price

I can't believe I got it for that price

it's worth double that easy


They've really done amazing with the pricing for what it is


Uneblievable bit of kit

 

 


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah.

 

Looked at it for 5 minutes and I want one 🙂

 

Split between the 64gb and the 256gb version. I assume you can't use a micro SD card with these? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/02/2021 at 21:03, WatfordOwl said:

Yeah.

 

Looked at it for 5 minutes and I want one 🙂

 

Split between the 64gb and the 256gb version. I assume you can't use a micro SD card with these? 

 

 

Mine should be turning up today, I went for the 256gb purely because it's more than double the size of the 64gb for only £100 more and I don't want to be messing around installing and uninstalling things to make space in future.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gob_Bluth said:

 

Mine should be turning up today, I went for the 256gb purely because it's more than double the size of the 64gb for only £100 more and I don't want to be messing around installing and uninstalling things to make space in future.

Post your thoughts back here please.

 

Genuinely interested in the prospect of one, I love getting hyped for technology. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WatfordOwl said:

Post your thoughts back here please.

 

Genuinely interested in the prospect of one, I love getting hyped for technology. 

 

Literally just finished the setup and weeing around in the tutorial type game included.

 

I must have been sat mouth open during the tutorial bits, its so intuitive and easy to get to grips with. DId a little shooting gallery with different guns, threw paper aeroplanes and tried keepy uppys with a table tennis bat and ball!.

 

Just browsing the game store and looking at taking a chance on something

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

 

Literally just finished the setup and weeing around in the tutorial type game included.

 

I must have been sat mouth open during the tutorial bits, its so intuitive and easy to get to grips with. DId a little shooting gallery with different guns, threw paper aeroplanes and tried keepy uppys with a table tennis bat and ball!.

 

Just browsing the game store and looking at taking a chance on something

I'd have a look at the guides for SideQuest as well mate, a lot of free content on there from up and coming devs. Might give you a better feel for the type of things you'll be into before committing to buying games etc..........

 

https://sidequestvr.com/

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/01/2021 at 11:05, @owlstalk said:


Stop whatever you are doing.

Go online, and buy an Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset

 

I'm not even joking

 

Had it for a couple of hours now - wow! 

 

I wasn't expecting to be blown away by it, but my word - for that price, this is an absolute steal. 

 

Genuinely cacked myself on the roller coaster ride, Youtube looks incredible and just sideloaded my IPTV sub onto it for the game this afternoon.

 

Literally grinned like an idiot when I first started doing the tutorial on it, it's cartoon esque, but just feels like you're there.

 

Genuinely impressed by how good it is, never realised you could buy VR as a standalone piece of kit, thanks for the recommendation. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HullOwlPhil said:

I want one.

 

I really, really want one.

 

 

I'm about to go on mine for a few hours


Can't describe how amazing it is


I first tried VR at Deejayone's house on his Playstation but I didn't have a playstation and the resolution wasn't quite there yet

The Oculus Quest 2 sorts all that out 

It's totally standalone


Mindblowingly great stuff


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...