Andre Green has sore achilles

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Neil Thompson gave an update on Andre Green just now

"He's got a sore achilles but nothing too severe I don't think it's anything major, it's just been on harder surfaces because of how icy it's been. He's got a sore Achilles and we'll assess him this morning."

Speaking of the hard surfaces due to frost. I was most surprised how the light snow settled on the pitch on Tuesday night. The undersoil heating is probably turned off, groundsmen were out forking the bumpy surface.

What sort of pitch heating system do we have ? Desso doesn't appear to be working to well for us at the moment. I think also the pitch may have been narrowed a little because of the state of the wings.  

46 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Speaking of the hard surfaces due to frost. I was most surprised how the light snow settled on the pitch on Tuesday night. The undersoil heating is probably turned off, groundsmen were out forking the bumpy surface.

What sort of pitch heating system do we have ? Desso doesn't appear to be working to well for us at the moment. I think also the pitch may have been narrowed a little because of the state of the wings.  

I read somewhere that the heating system malfunctioned and Chansiri is not spending the money.

1 minute ago, doubled123456 said:

I read somewhere that the heating system malfunctioned and Chansiri is not spending the money.

I've heard that loads myself too but can't trace it back to source so dont' know if it's just some geezer making it up

For instance someone posted the other night that Chansiri won't pay for the heating lamps to be on to look after the pitch, but that was immediately debunked by loads of people saying they see them on every single night as they pass the ground or look at it from Walkley

Owlstalk Shop

I hope he gets over it soon because:

a) I can’t face another player with the constitution of a biscuit 

b) We will need him before the season is out if we are going to keep with the strategy of playing with width

As for the women and self harm in relation to their feet it’s true. If you want to know how crazy women are walk for a mile in high heels!

Loads of warm up before every training session & game should be sufficient for them to get the parts of the body ready to go.

Is this a "he's not played a game for 6 months"  scenario, so is feeling tighter than it would be if he'd been playing regularly ?

2 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Women go through life deliberately damaging their feet and achilles. High  heels and Winkle picker toes. Corns, Bunions and Sore heels and Achilles.     

I'd call you a sexist if I was a leftist,  but I'm not, so I wont.

Go GB, Go GB.

Guest hirstysfags
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I've heard that loads myself too but can't trace it back to source so dont' know if it's just some geezer making it up

For instance someone posted the other night that Chansiri won't pay for the heating lamps to be on to look after the pitch, but that was immediately debunked by loads of people saying they see them on every single night as they pass the ground or look at it from Walkley

I see them most mornings at 5am as I drive to work. However, they weren't on this morning.