Sheffield Wednesday Books

'The Complete Record' is superb in my opinion,my son bought it for me as a birthday present when published and I'm proud to be in the roll of honour lists. Also enjoyed very much "Our Lowest Ebb" and dip in regularly to "A Quarter of Wednesday",again very good.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

'A Quarter of Wednesday' is the best one I've read by a distance. The 'Complete Record' is excellent too but it's more of a reference book than a great 'read'.

Evening mate. I agree the 'Complete Record' is more if a reference book rather than a read. Also a good read/reference is Jason Dickinson's '150 Years The Official History'.

They have all had their fair share of page turning these past twelve months.

9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 12.54.11.jpg

Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 12.54.22.jpg

Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 12.54.29.jpg

Some cracking lockdown reading for Wednesday fans here

Loads more Sheffield Wednesday books added to the Owlstalk store 
Some right crackers here and you can pre-order Alex Miller's new book '91' ready for launch day too!

Take a look at them all 👉 https://amzn.to/3705TXm

Wow didn't know there was that many....

Got and read the majority of them and others already. My favourite Wednesday related books are Flying Over an Olive Grove; The Origins of Sheffield Wednesday, The Man Who Saved Barcelona, Grandad What Was Football Like in the 1970s and Grandad What Was Football Like in the 1960s. I'd also recommend non Wednesday books but football history in general books When Footballers Were Skint and Inverting the Pyramid. 

• Like 1