'There's more to come from us' | Kadeem Harris on victory over Wycombe

Kadeem is great when on form, and has always been a good outlet even when the side has been in defensive mode, he always puts a shift in, uses his pace, takes defenders on and puts the ball across the box, you can't ask much more of a winger really other than they deliver a perfect cross every time, Reach seemed to be more positive tonight too, took the Wycombe defender on the first chance he got and put the ball across the box, what I would love to see more of is our players running with the ball into the box, Kachunga did it last Saturday for Paterson's goal, defenders hate players attacking them at pace with the ball and we do have several players who can do it, so let's do it more, good result tonight and one that we needed UTO.

• Like 4

Good to hear.  

Kadeem was excellent today, a complete live wire and fully deserved Mom.

Two things I would like to see more of,

- one get some crosses into the box nice and early. 

- two, not every cross needs to be a conventional cross into the box, whip the ball in low and hard across the goal, defenders and keepers hate that. 

• Like 6

Now always his biggest fan, but I thought he was really good tonight. 

Perhaps the wingback role is a bit more suited to him? 

Think it allows him to run from a little bit deeper and build his speed up. 

His delivery was a bit hit and miss, but another good ball in for a Rhodes goal. 

• Like 2

Easy to say but harder to put into practice, he did play well and worked hard but needs to be more consistent, the right flank is best for him, a more settled side is paying off so we'll done to NT for trying to keep it that way injuries apart. 

• Like 1

I think all season he has been good. Yes, his final delivery is after frustratingly poor, but he still adds so much to our play ...

- energy to get up and down

- rarely gives the ball away in tight spots cos he has strength and quick feet

- pace to run the ball upfield to relieve pressure 

- team player 

The issue with Kadeem is that up till last night he didn't cross it early enough (true of all our wingers this season)

Instead he'd try and get further up the pitch and either lose possession, or finally put the ball across once 8 defenders were back in the box when we only had one striker up front

Owlstalk Shop