Well done JR

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Or, if he drops a bit, what standard have Windass, Kachunga and Marriott set, that makes them a better option?

Application is a big factor. If Rhodes had the right mentality and physical condition throughout, he would have played more.  He has applied himself fully over his last few appearances and that justifies him starting games ahead of the other mediocre forwards we have. He hasn't in the past, IMO, and that has resulted in him not being picked or being brought on.

Guest T Hardy
11 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Give us a stat that shows that it works to play Windass, Kachunga or Marriott ahead of Rhodes.

Sure - Windass, Marriott and Rhodes all had the same number of league goals (9) in the 19 and 20 seasons, therefore we should play them all at the same time to be most effective. 

Not my opinion, I want Rhodes to start this weekend and none of the other players you mentioned - just showing you how easy it is with the stats thing.

2 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

I’m just trying to help . Have you noticed everyone is now seeing the things in Rhodes I’ve  been pointing out to you all along?

Shameless its @Holmowl who has championed Rhodes cause, and where it can't be argued that the last few games he has played well and took the goals with no lack of skill, its to early so say that he has turned a corner but the signs are positive.

He seems more involved in the games and seems to relish them enjoying himself . Hope he continues in the same vein.

20 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Shameless its @Holmowl who has championed Rhodes cause, and where it can't be argued that the last few games he has played well and took the goals with no lack of skill, its to early so say that he has turned a corner but the signs are positive.

He seems more involved in the games and seems to relish them enjoying himself . Hope he continues in the same vein.

Not true he’s been a decent wingman though 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, parajack said:

Yes,has been effective coming on as sub,almost straight away & causing opponents to give away fouls,& become nervous...surprised me TBH..

Not sure why it,s surprised you Jack , been twelling you for ages.

Do you jump when the toaster pops up?

39 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Not sure why it,s surprised you Jack , been twelling you for ages.

Do you jump when the toaster pops up?

Gloating mate,is never nice to see,...& no i dont jump when the toaster 'pops up' nor at clumsy attempts online to make me do so!! i am fair enough to acknowledge when a player is doing well,time will tell if JR can continue being effective,either way it doesn't change history does it? Nor my overall view that i dont want JR at SWFC when his contract ends..WAWAW