TONIGHT'S LINEUP - Here's how the Owls line up tonight - What do you think?

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Big mistake with the strike force. No pace up front at all! Don’t see how we will get in behind which means we’ll be playing into how they want to play.

Wonder what Green has done wrong to not even make the bench?

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

Big mistake with the strike force. No pace up front at all! Don’t see how we will get in behind which means we’ll be playing into how they want to play.

But we're on a massively successful run of games with Paterson up front??

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Jack the Hat

That's the team I would have picked. Rhodes one of the best headers in the league. If Reach crosses like he can and Harris crosses like he did at Bourmemouth rather than the majority of other games he's played I can see Rhodes getting a couple. Patterson will also get one. 4 -1 to the massive.

3 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Believe he's injured

17 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I suppose we're hoping to use our pace down the flanks to get forward, as we don't have much up top.

I'd have preferred a bit of pace and energy from Windass or Kachunga, but as long as we don't get hemmed in our own half as a result of our lack of an out ball, it could work okay as long as Rhodes and Paterson can get the better of Wycombe's centre backs.

It'll be interesting to see how it pans out.

1 hour ago, Skiptonowl said:

Still playing the leggy players?

Yeah, this line up doesn't rhyme with the other thread warning about a different line up... I see Pelupessy benched and that's been my wish for a LONG time regardless of being leggy or not, especially with the midfielders we do have available as alternatives.

Paterson and Rhodes, could be interesting if they link up.

Guest Jack the Hat
45 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

That's the team I would have picked. Rhodes one of the best headers in the league. If Reach crosses like he can and Harris crosses like he did at Bourmemouth rather than the majority of other games he's played I can see Rhodes getting a couple. Patterson will also get one. 4 -1 to the massive.

Its not rocket science.

56 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Huge mistake!