TONIGHT'S LINEUP - Here's how the Owls line up tonight - What do you think?

Its a strong side with Hutch and Shaw in the middle. Got to win toneet....hopefully by a few to redress the balance of goal difference that was tipped the wrong way on Saturday at millwall. Come along now you blue and white wizzaaarrrds...run around a lot to keep warm...you know it makes sense! 

Rhodes and Paterson up front? I have been waiting for this combo to start.

I hope I am right, but I think this could be a (reasonably) successful strike partnership. I hope the rest of the team play to their strengths. (i.e. are able to create the chances in the box for them)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Surprised to see Hutchinson in what I assume is a midfield role after 3 games in a short space of time.  Thought he might have been given a rest, hope he lasts the pace and keeps it sensible as far as the tackling goes.

Might be Harris LWB Urgo RWB Hutch Lees Dunk back three

Edited by OwlerIT

Paterson and Rhodes don’t work as a pair. No “fret” running behind Wycombe. Will allow them to defend a high line therefore Harris and particularly Reach will have to cross from too deep. 
Moses and Penney more natural wing backs.

Hutchinson and Bannan both lack mobility and will both sit too deep giving Shaw too much ground to cover.
We’re in for another disappointing evening.  

3 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Unless he is playing center back with urhogide RWB

1 minute ago, OwlerIT said:

Harris LWB Urgo RWB Hutch Lees Dunk back three

It could be, but whilst I prefer to see Hutchinson as a centre back, I think Reach on the left and Harris on the right provide our best wing back options.  We’ll soon find out.