Wednesday - V - Wycombe OMDT

Quick Quiz  

313 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Alonso bid is genuine?

• YES
    • NO
  2. 2. If it is genuine , would you like Chansiri to sell to the twitter fibber and his 'backers'

• YES
    • NO
  3. 3. Is the Wycombe game make or break for the season in your opinion

• YES- It'll spell curtains
    • NO - Upsetting , but there's points to play for.

Cora, nobenders and emmerdale all rolled into one! That's what it's like following Wednesday. Never a dull moment. 

Need to win tonight and I think we will, I don't think it'll be pretty but who cares. 

2-0 to the blue n white wizards 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We need to win tonight obviously, but who knows? Turning out for this circus of a club must wreak havoc with the players’ minds.

As for the takeover, I’ll only believe it’s real when we’re advertising trips to Indonesia on our shirts......

Up the Owls FFS.

• Like 1

Some may disagree, but I think this is a defining game to stay in touch,with some difficult games coming up.

Wycombe are low on quality, but high on fight so will have to match their aggression and energy as a starting point. But, is a game we should be winning. 

Recent home form is encouraging, but concerning that the players are already struggling a couple of weeks in, with another month of Saturday/midweek games before a break.

Still uncertainty around the club, it all feels like a waste of time, but hope for a little respite and a win to forget the circus off the pitch. 

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

"Well apparently, the dressing room section have had a whip round 

You know we are really in the cack when we turn to a bunch who's underpinning knowledge of SWFC is that  "Willie Henderson" is an appendage  enhancement lotion ....

1023727178_giphy(24).gif.31221c7a2ea0b2bcc3a049399cc1d6f9.gif

We'll Be Reyt ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Thank you Snoots, difficult times, hopefully we'll be able to look back and laugh about it come the end of the season...

We'll have to be on our toes tonight. If we don't scrap for everything for 97 minutes we could well blow it. I just hope we show that we are up for a proper battle.

No mincing about tonight boys please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

terrific thought-provoking stuff @Lord Snooty.

I haven’t voted and won’t comment as I’ve zero insight about what happens at our club. I do fear the worst though as from a business perspective our decision-making appears shoddy amateurism.

As for this evening, I’d expect changes. NT said what we all saw - we were massively leggy from HT. He can’t put out the same Xl.

I hope we see Harris and Rhodes start as a minimum. Rest Palmer and sit Penney out. Reach was no better but played wide left we know he is our biggest threat, and we need to win.

Paterson looked beat. Needs a rest, plus Kachunga has a bit more pace.

Hutch surely surely needs a rest, and it was noticeable that him being totally right-footed caused him to turn back to Westwood time and time again on Saturday. NT needs to think about that, because we can’t afford Lees and the right-footed Hutch to be our two wide play-it-outers.

Shaw could make a huge difference. We now know his engine size and it’s impressive.

Hope:-

Lees Dunkley Borner

Harris Joey Bannan Shaw Reach

Rhodes Kachunga

• Like 2