BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

1 minute ago, mogbad said:

I want DC out of our club as soon as possible but selling up to to someone who conducts his business in the media, claims to be a shareholder of the club when he isn't, claims to be the owner of Bali United when he isn't, claims to be the agent of a player who's never heard of him etc doesn't strike me as being a step in the right direction in anyway, shape or form.

Chansiri claims to be a successful businessman

We determined that was a lie also

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mogbad said:

I want DC out of our club as soon as possible but selling up to to someone who conducts his business in the media, claims to be a shareholder of the club when he isn't, claims to be the owner of Bali United when he isn't, claims to be the agent of a player who's never heard of him etc doesn't strike me as being a step in the right direction in anyway, shape or form.

He also said he knows me, this is a lie, I have never met him. 

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

It’s proper hilarious. Alonso is playing them like a fiddle. 

Anyone who is working with Matt Southall should be taken with a huge pinch of salt. 

And in my opinion should not be trusted.

*points out Paxo is still at the club*

*winks at camera*

*walks off with hands in pockets whistling as the victory has been secured*

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

One for the Alonso haters 

If he’s a nobody how come he makes Sky Sports News?

Doesn’t make him credible either 

Don't particularly believe this, not sure Alonso done himself any favours, but with so many clubs for sale, hope there has been some encouragement for a sale, even if the price not what we know the dillusional fool Chansiri would want. 

If nothing else, puts pressure on him, encourages a conversation about his incompetence and a will from the fanbase for him to sell. 

• Thanks 1

Guest T Hardy
Just now, Roland Nilsson said:

Your not bothered how much clickbait you put on here or how much it damages the club . 

I love it here but I think you’re overestimating the influence of Owlstalk on our overall fan base

Just now, sage owl said:

What I don’t get is how people who have absolutely no knowledge of the situation form such hasty yet defined opinions .

Me I know nowt about it so wait for something definite to surface.

You’d not be saying that if you knew what happened at  Christmas 

• Haha 5

Owlstalk Shop

Guest hirstysfags
Just now, Bing Cosby said:

In other news, Neil turns down Big Lisa's offer of a night of passion and a box of Curly Wurlys for Owlstalk.

I'll just take the curly wurlys thanks