BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

I think £30m given our current situation, given that we don't own the ground is a fair amount for the club.

However DC paid £40m for the club so the offer is low.

I think though given the money that DC has invested / wasted, I reckon he'd want £100m+ which is just wishful thinking.

I would be interested what he has asking price would be though!

• Thanks 1

If someone throws you a buoy when you are drowning, do you start calling them names.

We are in the poo big time.

Sounds like a stepping stone to safer ground to me. (assuming the business conglomerate behind the deal are legit)

£30 million is a reasonable price Mr C. Get us sold and move on.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope

I asked what you think it’s worth not what our overlord thinks

It makes no difference what we think, it's what our beloved leader thinks its worth. 

Why would he sell to a tire kicker. 

Guest T Hardy
1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

I think £30m given our current situation, given that we don't own the ground is a fair amount for the club.

However DC paid £40m for the club so the offer is low.

I think though given the money that DC has invested / wasted, I reckon he'd want £100m+ which is just wishful thinking.

I would be interested what he has asking price would be though!

Paid £30m for us 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/29/sheffield-wednesday-takeover-thai-union-frozen-group-dejphon-chansiri

I had it on good authority that he wanted above 5m for Liam Palmer a few years ago, so think about that when you’re wondering what he might value us at