BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Still made Sky Sports News headlines 

So does a lot of nonsense 

They even put WASL team news as breaking these days 

I have no idea about this chap, what i do know is that serious business people don't do their bidding in public

36 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

If he values us in the same way he values our players, there’s no chance of a sale any time soon as he’ll be asking for ridiculous money. 

Pretty sure you can count on one hand the amount of players we’ve sold for a fee since he bought us, due to the stupid valuations he puts on players.

He’s probably asked for £400 million.

Time to make it clear to him on social media we want him to sell I think.

Will he allow his contract to run down, and give the club away for nothing?

• Haha 1

Guest hirstysfags
Just now, @owlstalk said:

You’d not be saying that if you knew what happened at  Christmas 

Don't!!!! The files have been sealed.

7 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworth said:

Sheffield Wednesday owner Dejphon Chansiri rejects offer to buy club from former advisor Erik Alonso. Brendan Rodgers furious. 

Well Brendan Rodgers did support Wednesday. His cousin (Nigel Worthington) used to bring him to matches as a kid.  

• Like 2

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, sage owl said:

What I don’t get is how people who have absolutely no knowledge of the situation form such hasty yet defined opinions .

Me I know nowt about it so wait for something definite to surface.

Someone on here will know.

Erik has tried to make it look as though WBD Capital is part of the Indonesian Citr Putra Mandiri group of companies, known as the OSO Group.

OSO is owned by prominant Indonesian politician and businessman Oesman Sapta Odang.

image.png.2b1db55b25f0717d35a1c17fd98848d4.png

It is owned by politician and businessman Oesman Sapta Odang. His son Raja Sapta Oktohari is, amonst other things, a boxing promoter

Her he is in 2019 with Alonso.

image.png.bb737f73f4fe7489cbafe4f0f97e30ce.png

I'd take any report of an Indonesium consortium bid for SWFC with a massive dose of salt

Edited by HarrowbyOwl
  • Thanks 3

Just now, HarrowbyOwl said:

Erik has tried to make it look as though WBD Capital is part of the Indonesian Citr Putra Mandiri group of companies, known as tghe OSO Group.

OSO is owned by prominant Indonesian politician and businessman Oesman Sapta Odang.

image.png.2b1db55b25f0717d35a1c17fd98848d4.png

It is owned by politician and businessman Oesman Sapta Odang. His son Raja Sapta Oktohari is, amonst other things, a boxing promoter

Her he is in 2019 with Alonso.

image.png.bb737f73f4fe7489cbafe4f0f97e30ce.png

I'd take any report of an Indonesium consortium bid for SWFC with a massive dose of salt

How has he tried to do that?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Beauchief Owl said:

Interesting rumour as yet unsubstantiated by local press or DC. Seems to be a bit of animosity between Alonso and DC, possibly a rumour designed to stir up even more unrest for our owner. Be interesting to see what transpires tomorrow.

Let’s hope it’s not another mad rant 

Owlstalk Shop