Mourinho / Spurs

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I think being in a final should be seen as a relative success so far but they have delusions of grandeaur as fans and think it's all about the playing style as though they've been entertaining everyone for many years.

They were in the Champions League final a couple of seasons ago. 

They shouldn't have to be so reliant on Kane to get results. 

5 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

They are reliant on their best player..not many teams aren't 

Of course they are better with him but they have enough talent to be able to get good results and good performances without him. They were top of the league when they beat Arsenal in mid-December, the drop off has been poor. 

It's mental how mourinho has declined. When he was at Porto until his 2nd spell at Chelsea even his teams were always defensive but they could also play some decent stuff. His initial Chelsea team were quite good to watch. Now he just bangs on about the old days like a man Utd fan and is so incredibly dull in any game. A real shame cos he was a good character 

• Like 1

On 07/02/2021 at 15:48, McRightSide said:

Typical Mourinho really 

Comes in does well, stuff starts to go wrong, blames everyone else, creates a toxic atmosphere, gets paid off, club left needing a rebuild 

Textbook.

Newcastle manager in waiting I reckon

Backed Mourinho when he first joined Spurs, but yeah. This is exactly how it’s playing out. 

On 09/02/2021 at 21:59, fudge27 said:

It's mental how mourinho has declined. When he was at Porto until his 2nd spell at Chelsea even his teams were always defensive but they could also play some decent stuff. His initial Chelsea team were quite good to watch. Now he just bangs on about the old days like a man Utd fan and is so incredibly dull in any game. A real shame cos he was a good character 

Never like Mourinho, the celtic game v Porto contains the most cynical foul play ,CHEATING I have ever seen.

One thing to be a bad loser but he's a bad winner too.

Can’t understand why he’s gone downhill in the last few years. His sides were always hard to beat and didn’t concede many goals

I think he’s destined to be a journeyman manager changing clubs every couple of years, probably end up in China before long 

• Thanks 1

On 07/02/2021 at 16:48, McRightSide said:

Typical Mourinho really 

Comes in does well, stuff starts to go wrong, blames everyone else, creates a toxic atmosphere, gets paid off, club left needing a rebuild 

Textbook.

Newcastle manager in waiting I reckon

Could happen