Jack Marriott has been dealing with a couple of issues

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Good luck Jack Marriott. So happy that we could put you on our wage list, and help you out, though you’re not playing for us, and though you’re actually a Derby County player.

Wednesday are a very charitable club.

At least quizzes are going to be fun in years to come.

Picture; Who the f*ck was this playing for us against Wycombe in 2020?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

At least quizzes are going to be fun in years to come.

Picture; Who the f*ck was this playing for us against Wycombe in 2020?

It’s a cracking scheme though. We take on loan others’ players, pay them a wage, then don’t use them. A bit like Izzy Brown too apart from his odd appearance. A cracking use of the loan system.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

It’s a cracking scheme though. We take on loan others’ players, pay them a wage, then don’t use them. A bit like Izzy Brown too apart from his odd appearance. A cracking use of the loan system.

I don't think the idea is that you loan discards from clubs that are equal or worse than yourselves.

Basics.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

The fact that Derby were prepared to let him go on loan to a relegation rival speaks volumes.

Agent Marriott. I feel for the lad and hope he's over whatever is happening soon , but he's destined to be one of our worst ever loans, along with the likes of Leon Bloody Knight.

I wouldn't put Brown and Flint in the same boat, necessarily. Brown had played well elsewhere at this level and just doesn't seem to have the right attributes, or attitude, for us right now. Flint is a classy player at this level and his injury was just bad luck. Of the three, taking Marriott was the only obvious "BUT WHY?!" screw-up...