Jack Marriott has been dealing with a couple of issues

52 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

If he has any issues people should respect it - whether it be personal issues , mental health or family related 

Literally do not know why we re-signed him, showed nothing in his first loan spell...we tried to buy him before Lampard brought him to Derby as well didn't we...hopefully (I know it won't happen) he will come good

Anyway @Markowski77Totally agree.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bluewings said:

Literally do not know why we re-signed him, showed nothing in his first loan spell...we tried to buy him before Lampard brought him to Derby as well didn't we...hopefully (I know it won't happen) he will come good

100%

Just another passenger in the squad 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bluewings said:

We didn't re-sign him, he is on a season long loan and Derby weren't willing for us to terminate the loan. 

• Like 1

I thought he was back to score goals, Ozzie Owls seen more game time than Marriott in a Wednesday shirt this season.

Yet more wasted money on unfit loan players when will we ever learn the loan market is the wrong market the money wasted on Marriott, Brown , Flint. Could have been so better spent or even used for new deals for our youngsters.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Difficult to form an opinion about this unless you know what the issues are.

Think you have to give benefit of doubt that issues are genuine, hope they sort themselves out and his is available soon.

12 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Joking aside I think the cryptic vague prepared answer is quite worrying, Hope he and his family OK in these strange times, Regardless of what i think of him as a footballer he a human being who just like anyone can have good and bad times, 

These are the only valid replies. 

We don’t know what the issue is - could be bereavement in the family etc - and here we are bashing him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1