Hutchinson

Dunkley

Reach

Luongo

Shaw

Bannan

Paterson

Rhodes

Subs - Wildsmith, Penney, Harris, Green, Windass, Kachunga, Pelupessy, Borner, Dele-Bashiru

that’s the team for me , throw up between Harris for Palmer but I like the look of that side

It’s a game between the bottom 2. Today’s game so much more important given other results. At best a win on Tuesday takes us back to where we’re were before today’s game and at worse it means nothing if teams above continue to pick up points.

29 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Must win. Simple as that.

Westwood

Palmer

Lees

Hutchinson

Dunkley

Reach

Luongo

Shaw

Bannan

Paterson

Rhodes

Subs - Wildsmith, Penney, Harris, Green, Windass, Kachunga, Pelupessy, Borner, Dele-Bashiru

Not enough pace or mobility upfront in this side for me!

Edited by jonnyowl

3 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

It’s a game between the bottom 2. Today’s game so much more important given other results. At best a win on Tuesday takes us back to where we’re were before today’s game and at worse it means nothing if teams above continue to pick up points.

I disagree a win on Tuesday takes us out of the relegation zone , which physiologically could be massive - only Rotherham play on Tuesday apart from us, 3 points would be massive 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Markowski77 said:

I disagree a win on Tuesday takes us out of the relegation zone , which physiologically could be massive - only Rotherham play on Tuesday apart from us, 3 points would be massive 

Ok I see what you are saying but now imagine that win with 3 points today.

1 hour ago, Themagiccap said:

How did we get on in the reverse fixture...

no guarantees in this league especially this season. It wouldn't surprise me if we won or lost 3-0

This is the problem, we've lost to all the teams around us... Criminal. Also, every team above us has had a couple of convincing wins in the season, as in by 2 or more clear goals. If we win its a 1-0 backs against the wall holding on for dear life. We need a solid result, winning by a decent margin. 

1 hour ago, jonnyowl said:

A draw is no good, got to go for them.

I'd make 5 or 6 changes for the game and freshen it up!

Westwood

Hutchinson Lees Dunkley

Harris                                Plamer

Shaw Bannan Brown

Widnass Rhodes

Palmer and Widnass, be a reyt confusion if they get on the pitch when Palmer and Windass are on. 😉😉