Nixon’s take on the managerial situation

We had a shortlist , nobody on it produced a good enough interview or reason to get the job. 

Happens everyday in all walks of life, I would rather we wait and make the right decision rather than another Pulis type mistake. 

51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I bet some people who clicked like on the post slating Nixon because his mate didn't get the job will read this post you've done and it STILL won't register with them that they've clicked like on something completely inaccurate/wrong

If we had the 'disagree' button, those who can see that it's a load of b*llocks would be able to redress the balance, at least.

As it stands, it looks like a wildly popular opinion.

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If we had the 'disagree' button, those who can see that it's a load of b*llocks would be able to redress the balance, at least.

As it stands, it looks like a wildly popular opinion.

It doesn't

It just shows how many lunatics blindly agree with any old lies

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

The thread you said was about something you're not interested in?

lol

Didn’t realise that me making a comment about him would be jumped on so much and that I can’t make an opinion. How daft of me. 

2 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Didn’t realise that me making a comment about him would be jumped on so much and that I can’t make an opinion. How daft of me. 

You have an opinion

Nixon doesn't interest you

So why you're hanging around in a Nixon thread when you clearly saw the thread title is just a bit confusing that's all

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

You have an opinion

Nixon doesn't interest you

So why you're hanging around in a Nixon thread when you clearly saw the thread title is just a bit confusing that's all

I was browsing the thread to see what he recently said and made a comment.

This feels like I’m on trial! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

I was browsing the thread to see what he recently said and made a comment.

This feels like I’m on trial! 🤣

lol

Nah it just annoys me when people see a thread title about something they're not interested in, read the thread, then post in the thread that they're not interested in the thread

It's the equivalent of a man running into a knitting club after seeing 'KNITTING CLUB" sign on the outside of the building then walking in, looking around, checking out the people inside knitting and then shouting "I AM NOT INTERESTED IN KNITTING"

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

Nah it just annoys me when people see a thread title about something they're not interested in, read the thread, then post in the thread that they're not interested in the thread

It's the equivalent of a man running into a knitting club after seeing 'KNITTING CLUB" sign on the outside of the building then walking in, looking around, checking out the people inside knitting and then shouting "I AM NOT INTERESTED IN KNITTING"

lol

I do that as well.. I must have an urge to tell people what I don’t like!

• Haha 1