Millwall -V- Wednesday OMDT

Just now, bronxowl said:

Play your worst players, get the worst results.

Simple, when will one phuking manager that we have get it into their heads?

Pelupussy....no

Penney...No

Katchunga...why do you think hudds got rid?

Paterson.....No words for him

Reach.....Phuk off to Celtic

As soon as someone on here said "that's a strong bench", I thought "what does that say about the XI on the pitch?!"...

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Paterson

PATERSON

WTF

He scored. He looks like a pub footballer and might be in a few years, but if he scores most games, I'm happy with him. Also, he looks like he should be able to sort out the stadium's DIY troubles in a pinch.

Just now, Dooogs said:

He scored. He looks like a pub footballer and might be in a few years, but if he scores most games, I'm happy with him. Also, he looks like he should be able to sort out the stadium's DIY troubles in a pinch.

(Soz, Neil, to previous poster, not you)

• Like 1

You can’t blame D.C or Thompson for today. The players have to take the blame. In the first half we wasn’t bad at all. Looked really good. Then that stupid penalty got them going. The difference came in midfield for me. Thompson and Woods were better than Bannan and Pelupessy. Walked straight through us at times! They dominated the 2nd half. Westwood stopped it being 8. Bad day at the office, we move onto the next game. Bloody gutted mind you
UTO

21 minutes ago, Dooogs said:

Was it you with a stroppy Millwall office cleaner in 2006-07, or is every office cleaner in ThatLondon a Millwall fan?

Do you mean the post about the game where Bullen went in goal in 2006? If so, then yes, it was the same guy.

5 minutes ago, Dylan93 said:

You can’t blame D.C or Thompson for today. The players have to take the blame. In the first half we wasn’t bad at all. Looked really good. Then that stupid penalty got them going. The difference came in midfield for me. Thompson and Woods were better than Bannan and Pelupessy. Walked straight through us at times! They dominated the 2nd half. Westwood stopped it being 8. Bad day at the office, we move onto the next game. Bloody gutted mind you
UTO

Blame too strong a word. But here’s the thing. We were overrun in midfield. Clear for anyone to see but the manager didn’t address that problem. Remember that a manager can only really effect match day with his selection, his talks before the game & at halftime and with his substitutions. Last game his selections & substitutions won us the game. Today, they lost us the game. 

20 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

This. Bannan offers nothing, limited players then doing his work to. It’s weird, I’d say Bannan is 3 times the player of Woods on their team yet he managed to get on the ball and dictate. Maybe our skipper isn’t as good as we think or he needs a rest. 

At the end of the day Bannan is one of our best players, you should always play your best players. It's  Pelupessy that needs a rest, hopefully after this season in the Dutch 2nd division, which is more his level.

We need somebody 

alongside Bannan who will get stuck in and do the dirty work, like Hutch or Luongo.

BTW What is up with Luongo now? Not even in the squad today.

11 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

At the end of the day Bannan is one of our best players, you should always play your best players. It's  Pelupessy that needs a rest, hopefully after this season in the Dutch 2nd division, which is more his level.

We need somebody 

alongside Bannan who will get stuck in and do the dirty work, like Hutch or Luongo.

BTW What is up with Luongo now? Not even in the squad today.

Luongo Failed a fitness test yesterday. 

He may be out best player but he was way off the pace today. I’d rest him soon or else you run the risk of less talented players dominating him.

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, Rev Owl said:

Did you hear about the dyslexic, agnostic insomniac?

Do not make jokes about dyslexia! I’m sure IF you did, IT would be DELETED!!!!:duntmatter:

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Luongo Failed a fitness test yesterday. 

He may be out best player but he was way off the pace today. I’d rest him soon or else you run the risk of less talented players dominating him.

But he is our most creative player and it shows when he doesn't  play. We need others in midfield to do the 'dirty work'.

Not Pelupessy, far too lightweight.

Just now, Tommy Crawshaw said:

But he is our most creative player and it shows when he doesn't  play. We need others in midfield to do the 'dirty work'.

Not Pelupessy, far too lightweight.

What did he create today? Oh sorry he actually played a key part in at least one goal. Just wasn’t for us 😕 

63% pass accuracy 

no key passes

paid 3-4 times more than Joey 

When he’s good he’s great. When he’s bad he’s shocking and we have to find a way to not get dominated in midfield when our very expensive talisman is doing Faff all. 

• Like 1

At least Westwood managed to keep the score down to single figures. Didn't he make some truly breathtaking saves. 

Well done Kev. Keep up the good work as without you double digit scores(for the opposition obviously) are a distinct possibility. 

5 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

What did he create today? Oh sorry he actually played a key part in at least one goal. Just wasn’t for us 😕 

63% pass accuracy 

no key passes

paid 3-4 times more than Joey 

When he’s good he’s great. When he’s bad he’s shocking and we have to find a way to not get dominated in midfield when our very expensive talisman is doing Faff all. 

I haven't seen the game so can't comment on his performance today.

But most games he is our most creative player in midfield.

The midfield of any good team has a good balance. A ball player, a ball winner and a runner to do the donkey work.

IMO Bannan needs someone next to him who can get stuck in and graft.

Pelupessy can't  tackle and doesn't create anything either.

There's no way we should be dropping Bannan yet keep players like Pelupessy in the team who offer nothing.

• Like 1

Just now, Tommy Crawshaw said:

I haven't seen the game so can't comment on his performance today.

But most games he is our most creative player in midfield.

The midfield of any good team has a good balance. A ball player, a ball winner and a runner to do the donkey work.

IMO Bannan needs someone next to him who can get stuck in and graft.

Pelupessy can't  tackle and doesn't create anything either.

There's no way we should be dropping Bannan yet keep players like Pelupessy in the team who offer nothing.

Maybe watch the game or highlights if you get a chance. Not great viewing mind, but at least you’d be better placed to see where we went wrong today.