Millwall -V- Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

Very poo pass, but it also highlights the lack of movement up front and form the midfield!

Our passing often gives the opposition the ball and a chance to mount pressure. Bannan can play an occasional wonder pass but mainly he does not play the percentages. Why Dunkley is playing so obviously patched up beats me and Hutchinson must be whacked after a few matches in Cyprus. Shaw should have played. Actually he is probably the best player on the books

• Like 1

Just now, outlaw pete said:

If Cameron Dawson or Wildsmith were playing today they would be getting dogs abuse on Owlstalk from the Westwood sycophants ,over those two goals.. poor keeping from Westwood today.. when did he last save a penalty?

4-1 now

Forgetting the hatful he’s saved today I think?

Should have been 8-1 that 

And if you think anyone’s saving that penalty you need to stop playing video games 

• Like 2

Millwall were as gutless as I’ve ever seen first half. Wednesday stole that mantle second half. What a turn around that was.

Not sure why he keeps Bannan on in games he’s not adding value to. Even if it just gives him a rest surely he can’t be expected to play every minute and be as effective as he can be in every game. 

• Like 3

Just now, bigdan2003 said:

What do you suggest?

Have a coherent transfer policy...

So we're not saying the same thing every season.

I don"t trust this club with signing 2 players never mind 15. Looking forward to seeing 10 centre backs arrive with broken legs.

Then there's the small matter of actually being able to pay them.

• Like 2

Just now, Beholder said:

Poor sub decisions by Thompson and Joey stayed on the pitch for 90 minutes of chasing shadows back passes and gifting pens. 

Should've come off instead of Palmer for Shaw. 

Poor sub choices by Thomson. 

Many were praising the subs on here TBF. Though I agree re JP.

2 minutes ago, NewquayOwl said:

Total capitulation in the second half. We could have been 2 or 3 up in the first half before the penalty

Really ? Think we had 2 shots first half , in a poor half we were slightly better than Millwall , we were crap for the last hour!