Millwall -V- Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, FlyingOwl said:

Was gutted when I saw it was Joey who have the penalty away cos it just gives the idiots an excuse to spew their garbage. 

‘’Pelepussy’’ ffs. People need to grow up. He’s been absolutely fine until that one mistake. A stupid mistake. Hutchinson made a stupid mistake midweek too.

just chill out. It’s half time. We’re playing fine. 

Obviously you didnt see his half hearted Rugby tackle !!

Edited by OwlerIT
  • Like 2

Was gutted when I saw it was Joey who have the penalty away cos it just gives the idiots an excuse to spew their garbage. 

‘’Pelepussy’’ ffs. People need to grow up. He’s been absolutely fine until that one mistake. A stupid mistake. Hutchinson made a stupid mistake midweek too.

agree, need to push on and create chances though

3 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

Everyone slaying Joey when up to this point he was having a good game.

Hutch did the exact same thing last game and didn't get the same levels of abuse!

Hutch is a good player. Pelupessy isn’t.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Think tank said:

This game is definitely there for us! 

Not a bad performance, shocking decision from Pelupessy for the penalty.

I’d take him off for Shaw at Half Time.

Big 45 ahead, come on Wednesday!!!

Nah, Leave Tony Crane on the bench, get dele on. 

Agree. He was having a very good game up until that silly challenge. Pity, it then gives certain fans another opportunity to have a go at him!!!

• Like 3

Feck me, we’ve got this game sewn up until Pelupessy decides to be a complete D-head. No need for that, we had a covering defender if only he had any degree of awareness whatsoever. 

If that costs us, I’d drop him and let him sit out the next few games. We’re not in the position of being able to give stupid goals away.

Millwall are crap and we’ve managed to make them look half decent. What is it about us? We can play very well, and we can play crap, and you never know which team is going to show up. 

Unbelievable Jeff.

• Like 2