Jump to content

SWFC vs NOTTINGHAM FOREST (U23's) - official matchday thread


Recommended Posts

Etdv1a7WYAAdJhw.jpg

 

Here's how the Owls Under-23s line up to face Nottingham Forest at Middlewood Road. (KO 2.00pm)

 

Wednesday: Dawson, Farmer, Galvin, Brennan, Rice, Thompson, Waldock, Hunt, Hughes, Reaney, Huxley

 

Substitutes: Render, Cox, Dawodu, Bonnington

  • Thanks 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Etdv1a7WYAAdJhw.jpg

 

Here's how the Owls Under-23s line up to face Nottingham Forest at Middlewood Road. (KO 2.00pm)

 

Wednesday: Dawson, Farmer, Galvin, Brennan, Rice, Thompson, Waldock, Hunt, Hughes, Reaney, Huxley

 

Substitutes: Render, Cox, Dawodu, Bonnington

Ha ha, not a striker in sight. Why not play Bonnington, at least he’s a forward? This is why we needed to be active in the window, we can’t even call anyone up from the development squad

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What happen to the striker we signed from Everton has he stopped playing? or is he yet another crock who never is fit to play.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, room0035 said:

What happen to the striker we signed from Everton has he stopped playing? or is he yet another crock who never is fit to play.

Yes, and Hagan, what’s happened to him

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Pity we can't get in to watch

 

Sit in the trees round the back of the training ground like I used to as a kid to watch them train. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

 

Sit in the trees round the back of the training ground like I used to as a kid to watch them train. 

I'm 60 years old do you think it's a good idea

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I'm 60 years old do you think it's a good idea

 

I couldn't do it either nowadays mate lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Ha ha, not a striker in sight. Why not play Bonnington, at least he’s a forward? This is why we needed to be active in the window, we can’t even call anyone up from the development squad

U23's usually have 2 or 3 U18's on the bench. They have a game in the morning so he's probably only one involved today to cover any potential injury.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

Is Charlie playing up front today? What happened to his brother who was with us last year, did he get fixed up anywhere?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...