15 hours ago, Last_Great_Hope said:

Also, we still using Yahoo for the league?

If you didn’t get the invite, PM me with your email address and I’ll resend.

The owls are not what they seem.

22 hours ago, Last_Great_Hope said:

I actually haven't been charged for mlb.tv the last two years, but they seem to have forgot they haven't taken payment and my account still works.

Hoping for 3 years in a row.

Bonus.

Strange one tonight.  I tried to watch on the mlb app on the Amazon fire stick. Did not let me login ,  did not recognise the username/password.

it was the right password as I can watch on both iPhone/iPad and my laptop.   Bit annoying as it would be good for the big screen on the tv.  

anyone else use a firestick to watch ?

On 27/02/2021 at 21:43, Manwithastick said:

I'm considering a mid September hop to NYNY and Boston. Problem is tickets - there are very few singles available due to the corona distancing being introduced in ballparks. 

Well I've booked to fly to NYNY on Friday 17 September. Philies @ Mets on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. Rangers @ Y***ees on Monday night. Amtrak up to Boston on Tuesday and the Red Sox host the Mets on Tuesday night. Day mooching in Boston then fly home Wednesday arriving Thursday morning. 

Managed to buy tickets for all the NY games but no Fenway tickets available yet except StubHub. Found a pair at a good price on SeatGeek but struggling to purchase outside USA.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

We're a week from drafting. I assume we're going to allow Bez's bullßh^t 'relievers only' tactic to stand? Most 'standard' roto formats have a requirement for an innings minimum. We have maximums (also standard) but no minimum - if we did then Bez would be forced to draft starters as well as relievers. Normally I'd just advocate trying to beat someone doing this in pitching by drafting to win K's and wins and accepting that you'll only finish second best in saves, ERA and WHIP since the person doing this is guaranteed to finish last in K's and wins. But it's Bez so füçk Bez. Of course it allows him to just pick the best hitters until about round 7 so that also helps his offence. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Predictions time. National League to win the oh so important All Star game:biggrin:

ALEast 

Yankees 

Blue Jays*    *wild card

Rays

Red Sox

Orioles

ALCentral

White Sox

Twins

Cleveland Baseball Team

Royals

Tigers

ALWest

Astros

A's

Angels

Mariners

Rangers

NLEast

Braves

Mets*    *wild card

Nationals

Phillies

Marlins

NLCentral

Cardinals

Brewers

Cubs

Reds

Pirates

NLWest

Dodgers

Padres

Giants

D'Backs

Rockies

Dodgers v White Sox World Series. Dodgers in 5.

I think normal Yahoo leagues it's 14 innings pitched minimum? The other league I'm in every year in Yahoo is 21 innings minimum. I would lean towards 14 to be honest, 21 is a bone of contention in that league.

Plus I dont think Bez "won" in 2021 because of that it was more to do with him not having long enough to cock it up like he would do over a full season. 

• Haha 2

Also, has anyone looked at the ADP's for this year yet? Trout is down around the 6th to 8th pick. He's still projected for more fWAR than anyone else this year according to ZiPS. Some of that is tied to his glove but not as much as someone like Betts or for most of the other guys at the top end of the projections.

Tatis has gone first in the two redrafts I'm in. Looks like Acuna is trending number one overall this year though.

59 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Also, has anyone looked at the ADP's for this year yet? Trout is down around the 6th to 8th pick. He's still projected for more fWAR than anyone else this year according to ZiPS. Some of that is tied to his glove but not as much as someone like Betts or for most of the other guys at the top end of the projections.

Tatis has gone first in the two redrafts I'm in. Looks like Acuna is trending number one overall this year though.

As much as I love Fernando, he's being overdrafted based on his new stardom.