Here is the whole build up and move for Jordan Rhodes goal

31 minutes ago, Striggy said:

A Fabulous goal, starting at the back, moved forward quickly with players advancing, beaut of a cross and a crashing header.  Well deserved victory capped of by a fitting goal.  2 goals one ridiculous one sublime, keep all types coming

ps is Joe Crann referring to John Pearson when referring to noisy unprofessional commentators?

Think he is referring to his own reaction, said he couldn't contain himself.

34 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Wish we could keep Mass fit. 

Agreed

It would be a good start not to play him relentlessly then say to the press after each game "He's not fit! He shouldn't even be on the pitch!' like we did last time we rushed him back

Still can't believe more people didn't pick up on that

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Rhodes new exactly where he wanted the defender to be when the cross came in. You see him manipulate the defender and as the cross comes over JR can attack the ball while the defender is blind to where Jordan is.

Really good forward play that only comes with a striker's instinct combined with experience.

• Like 1

A brilliant goal. Perfect football, you really can’t ask for any more than that; well executed and a perfect example of how to play the game.

A very slick goal to counterbalance the comedy of the first one last night.

The more I think about last night, the happier I am. Sticking at it to the very end, not letting our heads drop after they equalised, and solid contributions by everyone on the pitch.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Think he is referring to his own reaction, said he couldn't contain himself.

Ha ha, I have always been hard of understanding. Thank you 😊 

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Agreed

It would be a good start not to play him relentlessly then say to the press after each game "He's not fit! He shouldn't even be on the pitch!' like we did last time we rushed him back

Still can't believe more people didn't pick up on that

It was unbelievable really. This was a manager with about 30 years experience and he just kept saying, 'yeah, Mass is nowhere near fit' then starting him in games twice a week. Then, after he broke down when we could all see he could barely move first half at Huddersfield it became, 'yeah, we're going to have to do without Mass for a while'. Cheers boss! 

Guest Bulgaria

Could watch that all day.

Its rare moments like that that makes it all worth while.

I highly doubt any Man City/Liverpool fan would have felt such elation watching their team put a such super move together and then have it finished off like that.