Here is the whole build up and move for Jordan Rhodes goal

Lovely 1 touch passing building up to that goal, I reckon alot of it must be confidence based and not feeling they need that extra touch on the ball wich gives the other team time to counter the move, cant fault the lads recently.

• Like 3

Luongo 👏 

Find himself in a pressured situation with 2 Bournemouth players pressing him after receiving an awkward header in a dangerous part of the pitch. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Luongo 👏 

Find himself in a pressured situation with 2 Bournemouth players pressing him after receiving an awkward header in a dangerous part of the pitch. 

100%

Exactly backing up what I’ve been saying for weeks about what responsibilities a defensive midfielders has

39 minutes ago, Pieman said:

One of the best goals we have scored in years. It’s the loudest I have shouted in years 😀

I was at work, my cheering shut them gloating pig fans up after there win. lol

• Haha 1

A Fabulous goal, starting at the back, moved forward quickly with players advancing, beaut of a cross and a crashing header.  Well deserved victory capped of by a fitting goal.  2 goals one ridiculous one sublime, keep all types coming

ps is Joe Crann referring to John Pearson when referring to noisy unprofessional commentators?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"