Adam Reach

50 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

No

It’s 13 of them.

You can disagree without the silly reply's,most neutrals would accept that Reachs form has plummeted,only debate usually is why? We need to focus on whats best for the team,moving forward,and which of the players we have currently can be part of that.(and of course who we can afford) assuming we remain a Championship side.

• Like 1

Reach will always divide opinion like a few in our current squad. He has his moments but for the most part of his time here they have been few and far between. I’ve always been in the ‘I think he’s overrated camp’ and there’s been a fair few experts both on here and Twitter who have been quick to give it the big un when he delivers.

I totally expect him to leave in the summer and it wouldn’t surprise me if he ended up back at M’Boro or even Celtic or Rangers. He’ll continue to have his moments undoubtedly but next season we’ll be moving on from the quandary of where to play Adam Reach?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, parajack said:

You can disagree without the silly reply's,most neutrals would accept that Reachs form has plummeted,only debate usually is why? We need to focus on whats best for the team,moving forward,and which of the players we have currently can be part of that.(and of course who we can afford) assuming we remain a Championship side.

Because we haven’t been playing him on the left

Very, very simple.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Because we haven’t been playing him on the left

Very, very simple.

Your probably right,most agree he is a winger,who knows? either way,probably like Lucas,he may catch fire elsewhere,but i just myself think his time here is no longer getting the best of him.

1 hour ago, Emilianenko said:

Offered nothing again.

Reach really shouldn't be playing in centre midfield.  

We all know that Reach's best position is left midfield so why don't we play him there?  

Thompson knows this yet puts him in a midfield three with Pessy and Bannan.  

It is terrible management if we are really looking at how we set ourselves up.  it is one of the reason why I believe that Thompson is out of his depth.  

Genuine question to anybody, what does Reach offer as a centre midfielder? 

On 03/02/2021 at 11:06, OWLERTON GHOST said:

This is what one of football's greatest managers once said about a player he admired .....

"He"

"Can play teams on his own some days. When he's buzzing and bubbling he whizzes around the field like a cartoon character with the ball tied to his boot. It's like watching a film that's running too fast. You want to slow it down in order to appreciate all the tricks he's getting up to. He might beat a defender on the outside, then turn back and go inside him and then beat him once again for luck."

All great footballers aspire to this ethos no matter what build /position/pace you possess...

It's the rudiments of football ....

Imagine...a player who could control a ball, and then know what to do with it..

cue for an image of Paul Warhurst striding out of defence, or Brian Hornsby curling one into the bottom corner. 
Heady days.

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Imagine...a player who could control a ball, and then know what to do with it..

cue for an image of Paul Warhurst striding out of defence, or Brian Hornsby curling one into the bottom corner. 
Heady days.

Do you know who said this and the player Sarge?

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, Bulgaria said:

That's being generous.

Going through the motions IMO.

Course he his...he will already know where he his playing next season..and he will get a decent contract...he’s never been the bravest player...him and ‘bazza’ shud have been sold in 5he window