Adam Reach

Just now, Lucas Joao's Tooth said:

3 of his screamers are in that clip.

So doesn't those goals that's not his screamers come under good technique as i said?

I literally don't get the point you're trying to make?

You've literally proven my whole point in the last few posts you've made about people seeing what they want to see

lol

Amazing

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

You've literally proven my whole point in the last few posts you've made about people seeing what they want to see

lol

Amazing

What are you actually even on about😂😂😂😂

I've given a summary on a player based of everything i see on him?
It's a balanced summary, i say he's got good technique (that means the way he strikes/finishes/crosses/moves the ball etc.) just in case you didn't know since that's what you pulled me on a minute ago.

Just because it's different to what you see doesn't mean people see what they want to see does it?
You could be the one only seeing what you want to see.

It's basics he's getting wrong some of his suicidal passing like passing it inside when it's not really on, complete basics of football. 
How can you not pick up on it?

But you obviously miss that bit of his game because of the forward pass he did or the 30 yard screamer.

Just now, Lucas Joao's Tooth said:

Just because it's different to what you see doesn't mean people see what they want to see does it? 

I literally just posted a video of Adam Reach slotting goals in from the 6 yard box and your reply was about 30 yard screamers

Before you make your next post, stop and have a little think about what you're posting

Also - understand that everyone else is seeing that video of Reach tapping goals in or slotting goals in from 6 yards, and then reading you posting that it's a video about 30 yard screamers

It's not that it's different to me mate - it's that you're seeing what you want to see through a biased and prejudiced lens

lol

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I literally just posted a video of Adam Reach slotting goals in from the 6 yard box and your reply was about 30 yard screamers

Before you make your next post, stop and have a little think about what you're posting

Also - understand that everyone else is seeing that video of Reach tapping goals in or slotting goals in from 6 yards, and then reading you posting that it's a video about 30 yard screamers

It's not that it's different to me mate - it's that you're seeing what you want to see through a biased and prejudiced lens

lol

I literally said the video shows he's got good technique?? 😂😂  the point after about 30 yard screamers is because people only see that side of him and think he's best player since Pele.

11 minutes ago, Lucas Joao's Tooth said:

I literally said the video shows he's got good technique?? 😂😂  the point after about 30 yard screamers is because people only see that side of him and think he's best player since Pele.

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, whatdial said:

Idiot post this. Reach did well. Set BB up for his shot, set up Harris for his cross. What more do you want? The best we’ve played for ages last night and you moan. 7/10 min from every player I’d say. 

Haven't read this thread so I can’t really comment but I agree that Reach did fine.  I think he brings a calmness and neat football to the middle of the park with Bannan, and he has a turn of pace to make defenders hedge back a bit when he’s on the ball and helps us move forward.

Having said that I’d like to see Shaw in that position but that’s looking unlikely 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It's got to the point now that if we got to the FA Cup Final and beat Manchester United and won the cup we'd come back from Wembley and certain people would start threads on who was the worst player for us on the day

I guess that's how life has changed in recent times

I'm sure in the past people did stand in the pub and do it, or have a moan via a letter to the Green Un, but the over analysis of team performances has got hypercritical now

Interesting to see

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Bulgaria

If anyone needed a fresh start it's Reach.

The lad has talent and I am surprised no lower end team in the premiership hasn't made a cheeky bid, he wouldn't look out of place say playing for Newcastle/ Southampton or similar ilk.