Current form .....

On current form . We are fourth in the championship. Chansiri said we would spend if we needed to. He obviously thinks we don't. 

Sorry if this goes against the grain with other Wednesdayites, but it's just my take on the situation. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

We've just got to hope that the chaps out there on the park can continue to put in performance like they did against Preston. 

The clubs itself...well...we could all write a tome with our views on that and the monumental c*ck ups made in the last five years.

But out of the park it's still football. Still 11 men against 11 men. 

We have a chance. We always have a chance. We've got to hope that Thompson can get them up for the fight.

There's some suggestions in results since he took over that he can.

Whether he can long term...muh...who knows. 

But if he and they can keep doing it in the short term that'll do until summer. 

And then. THEN there's some big sodding questions need asking at that football club.

Some big overhaul.

• Like 4

Whilst I'm disappointed there were no incomings, from what I have read we had a few names which we tried to get in, which we couldn't for whatever reason and that was that. People go on about the number of centre backs we looked at before bringing in JVA, is that what people wanted us to do this window?! 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kernow_Blu said:

On current form . We are fourth in the championship. Chansiri said we would spend if we needed to. He obviously thinks we don't. 

Sorry if this goes against the grain with other Wednesdayites, but it's just my take on the situation. 

Doesn't go against the grain mate at all

If Chansiri thinks we can maintain that level of performance and results, playing 2 games every week relentlessly then that's the decision he's made

And he should be held accountable if it's not the right decision and if the worst happens

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, Kernow_Blu said:

Uberfan alert Neil delete his account

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Kernow_Blu said:

image.png.1e8896084b9b5d0423dd1f537ba92210.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Doesn't go against the grain mate at all

If Chansiri thinks we can maintain that level of performance and results, playing 2 games every week relentlessly then that's the decision he's made

And he should be held accountable if it's not the right decision and if the worst happens

Sums up the plight we find ourselves in... It should be a manager determining whether we can maintain our level of performances and results, not the owner.

• Like 1